barnee vs Panzerstahl-Helm Game 4

• @barnee

Good morning and happy Easter. I will only be able to do my R11 later on today. We go visit my family until Tuesday.
    No worries about “moving” my units. I appreciate that you keep an eye on them and check, if I somewhere shot myself in the knee.
    I hope below screenshot with the new Egypt flow is from another game. Italy in Egypt already would be a desaster… 😳

• @Panzerstahl-Helm

Happy Easter ! well almost anyways :) The young girls will be happy to get there Easter Baskets :) Well the wee one probably just trying to take it all in :)

No worries. Play at your convience. I’m not sure if i spelled that right. lol

Yea that’s from our game. You can swap out current place and it’ll work.

Italy been camping out in cairo for a while now :)

Happy Easter

• @barnee

I meant Transjordan instead Egypt :-)
    Kairo is Italian for quite a while now.

• On your screenshot 1 italian inf is occupying Trans-Jordan…which worries me. 🤪

• And down worry about correct spelling… I mlstly don’t even botice spelling mistakes 😉

• @Panzerstahl-Helm said in barnee vs Panzerstahl-Helm Game 4:

On your screenshot 1 italian inf is occupying Trans-Jordan…which worries me. 🤪

heh heh your Frau will be proud though :)

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@Panzerstahl-Helm

I’m easily amused. I’ll quit buggin on this Easter weekend :)

Screenshot from 2024-03-30 16-10-52.png

• @barnee

Howdy,

first attempt with exchanging the pics in the unts folder.
    General Patton on duty for the 1st Tank Army.
    I will wokr on the pics once I have found some time…

a9d3a5c5-297f-4dc1-8175-6d8511a670d3-image.png

R11 is cooking and will come soon.

BR

• @Panzerstahl-Helm

Right on :) Hope you and your familie had a Happy Easter !

You can try this Patton one Elk made with the edges rounded if you want. You might want to shrink to 52x52

1stUSTank.png

Screenshot from 2024-03-31 16-48-45.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Here he is at 52x52 1stUSTank.png

Elk says it’s best to use “No Halo” when resizing with gimp. Makes the images get less blurry. Although i think that’s more for making them bigger than smaller.

Screenshot from 2024-03-31 16-57-55.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Here’s Bradley. I think that’s him anyway. Well, whoever he is, he’s Commanding 2nd Tank for the yanks now lol

2ndUSTank.png

Screenshot from 2024-03-31 17-05-39.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Oh yea, while you’re messing around with the dudes, feel free to make some better overflow tokens/names if you want or know how to.

You can see mine look like some little first grader did it lol

• @barnee

Howdy,

the Russian bear has launched “Operation Trident”… the hits were a little bit below average, but I am confident. Feel free to adjust your casualities with your J11. Air Transport and LCV cannot be used as casuality.
    I noticed that the AAA guns fire back against land units. Not sure if I missed something, but I thought they do not defend against ground units. So I adjusted the battle in Amur, because the Janase AAA killed my Russian dude.

Game History

Round: 11

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 2 Soviet_Partisans, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 elite and 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 AirLendLease; 3 TankLendLease; 

Combat Move - Russians
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRussians: Russians has 1 Europe_Rail and 2 Rails placed in Russia
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 1st Corps to 1st Tank
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar, 1 Tank_General3 and 8 armour moved from 1st Tank to Caucasus
            EDIT: Russians undo move 2.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 1.
            EDIT: 1 Panzer_General3 and 5 armour moved from 1st Panzer to Caucasus
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar, 1 Tank_General3 and 8 armour moved from 1st Tank to Caucasus
            1 FighterAce and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Timguska
            1 armour moved from Novosibirsk to Caucasus
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Kazakhstan to Caucasus
            3 armour moved from Urals to Timguska
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Samara
            1 infantry moved from Urals to Timguska
            1 armour moved from Urals to Evenkiyskiy
                  Russians take Evenkiyskiy from Japanese
            1 armour moved from Evenkiyskiy to Timguska
            2 armour moved from Urals to Timguska
            1 armour moved from Russia to Samara
            1 infantry moved from Vologda to Samara
            1 infantry moved from Sakha to Amur

Combat - Russians
            Russians creates battle in territory Karelia
            Battle in Samara
                Russians attack with 1 armour and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 Waffen_Para
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour and 2 infantry in Samara, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 Waffen_Para in Samara, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Samara
                    1 Waffen_Para owned by the Germans lost in Samara
                Russians win, taking Karelia from Germans, taking Samara from Germans with 1 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 Waffen_Para
            Battle in Timguska
                Russians attack with 3 armour and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour and 1 infantry in Timguska, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Timguska, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Timguska
                Russians win, taking Timguska from Japanese with 3 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Amur
                Russians attack with 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 aaGun
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Amur, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 aaGun in Amur, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Amur, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 aaGun in Amur, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Amur
                Japanese win with 1 aaGun remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Caucasus
                Russians attack with 1 FighterAce, 1 Soviet_Commisar, 1 Tank_General3, 10 armour, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 1 1stPanzerArmy, 1 G_air_transport, 1 German_Hvy_Bmbr, 1 Panzer_General3, 1 Waffen_Arty, 1 Waffen_Hvy_Tank, 2 Waffen_Obersts, 5 armour, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 waffen_panzer; Italians defend with 1 Italian_LCV, 2 armour and 2 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 FighterAce, 1 Soviet_Commisar, 1 Tank_General3, 10 armour, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Caucasus, round 2 : 8/23 hits, 11,33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 Waffen_Hvy_Tank owned by the Germans
                    Germans roll dice for 1 1stPanzerArmy, 1 G_air_transport, 1 German_Hvy_Bmbr, 1 Italian_LCV, 1 Panzer_General3, 1 Waffen_Arty, 1 Waffen_Hvy_Tank, 2 Waffen_Obersts, 7 armour, 2 fighters, 2 infantry, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 waffen_panzer in Caucasus, round 2 : 11/25 hits, 13,33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Russians, 1 infantry owned by the Russians and 8 armour owned by the Russians lost in Caucasus
                1 Waffen_Hvy_Tank owned by the Germans transformed into 1 Waffen_HvyTnk_Dmgd owned by the Germans in Caucasus
                    2 Waffen_Obersts owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans, 2 infantry owned by the Italians and 2 armour owned by the Italians lost in Caucasus
                2 tactical_bombers owned by the Russians and 1 FighterAce owned by the Russians retreated
                1 Tank_General3 owned by the Russians, 1 Soviet_Commisar owned by the Russians and 2 armour owned by the Russians retreated to Kazakhstan
                Germans win with 1 1stPanzerArmy, 1 G_air_transport, 1 German_Hvy_Bmbr, 1 Italian_LCV, 1 Panzer_General3, 1 Waffen_Arty, 1 Waffen_HvyTnk_Dmgd, 5 armour, 2 fighters and 1 waffen_panzer remaining. Battle score for attacker is -13
                Casualties for Russians: 8 armour, 2 fighters and 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 Waffen_Hvy_Tank, 2 Waffen_Obersts and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Italians: 2 armour and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveRussians: has removed 1 Europe_Rail owned by Russians in Kazakhstan
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveRussians: has removed 2 Rails owned by Russians in Russia
            1 FighterAce and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Caucasus to Kazakhstan
            2 armour moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
            1 Europe_Rail moved from Russia to Archangel
            1 Europe_Rail and 1 armour moved from Archangel to Kazakhstan
            EDIT: Russians undo move 4.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 1.
            2 armour moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
            1 Europe_Rail and 1 armour moved from Archangel to Kazakhstan
            1 elite moved from Russia to Samara
            1 1stTankArmy moved from Archangel to Russia
            4 guard_infantrys moved from Archangel to Urals
            4 guard_infantrys and 3 infantry moved from Archangel to Vologda
            4 guard_infantrys moved from Vologda to Russia
            1 russian_minor moved from Archangel to Urals
            1 FighterAce and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Caucasus to Kazakhstan
            1 FighterAce moved from Caucasus to Kazakhstan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Caucasus to Russia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Caucasus to Kazakhstan

Place Units - Russians
            1 airfield placed in Archangel
            2 Soviet_Partisans, 1 armour, 1 elite and 2 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 15 PUs; end with 15 PUs
            Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 20 PUs
            Objective Russians 2 Spread Of Communism: Russians met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 26 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : 0,33
    Germans regular : -2,00
    Russians regular : -3,17

exp-game-4-stahl-r-11.tsvg

• @barnee

Lovely! Looks great. I will work with your pics.

• @Panzerstahl-Helm

yea it’s not documented very well but they do D1

Page 73

Screenshot from 2024-03-31 18-01-16.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Hmm … I’m actually not entirely sure now. I thought for sure they do.

Hi @The-Captain

Do AA Guns D1 against land units ? I thought for sure they do and coulda swore I asked you before but now I’m not sure as the Facilities show a D1 as well, for AA purposes i assume.

Screenshot from 2024-03-31 18-01-16.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

yea, so I would’ve have taken 4 Panzers as casualties, leaving the 2 Oberst, Tac and 1 Italian Tank.

This would have deactivated 1st Panzer, but I doubt you would have pressed the attack anyway :)

When that happens, you take the Panzer3 as a hit so he can’t keep giving his bonus. Then, after battle, if there is a surviving Panzer, you would swap him out for an inactive PG

As this was only 1 rd of battle, it is all fine :). If you are going to have multi rd battle and aren’t sure about casualties, then you need to save before defender casualty selection. You will need to use the mouse as ctrl s won’t work with the battle window open.

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Also, although the 2nd Partisan Places at End Turn, it doesn’t turn into an Inf until CM of next turn.

I have been playing it incorrectly and just looked it up the other day while doing some testing :)

Screenshot from 2024-03-31 18-56-29.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm well I been searching the last 2-3 hours and i can’t find where The Captain said AA D1.

Will just have to wait for his response :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m