After 45 years why not try something different?

• i would guess i asked as many as you did.

My points are based on knowledge. You are free to look up the facts but you didnt… can you please as it would be constructive in a “discussion” of the facts.

Admitedly, the whistle joke wasnt appropriate , but it seems that your just against my point of view rather than having one of your own… Im sorry if i hurt your feelings. :oops:

• @Imperious:

i would guess i asked as many as you did.

My points are based on knowledge. You are free to look up the facts but you didnt… can you please as it would be constructive in a “discussion” of the facts.

Admitedly, the whistle joke wasnt appropriate , but it seems that your just against my point of view rather than having one of your own… Im sorry if i hurt your feelings. :oops:

1. my feelings are not hurt. YOU certainly could not do this.
    2. i spent a month in Cuba, as well i have made it a point of spending a month outside of the country every year that i can. Also i have actually spent some time in post-secondary schools reading and studying. This enables one to develop a “point-of-view” that does not necessarily need to run counter to one that i consider to be ill-thought out. If you had a perspective that was in keeping with mine, i would agree with it (although i am not sure how an American could arrive at a similar perspective given that the opportunities to actually SEE what you rail against are illegal . . . kind of facist IMO). To be honest, i was pleasently surprised at your listed “problems for continuing the trade embargo” - particularly number 4. Given this new perspective on the type of person i took you for, i was then re-disappointed with your subsequent posts.

• i was pleasently surprised at your listed “problems for continuing the trade embargo” - particularly number 4. Given this new perspective on the type of person i took you for, i was then re-disappointed with your subsequent posts

The truth must be enabled and tempered by both sides so it can be clearly seen like a forest thru the trees. My “experience” takes into account “your” sensibilities but the conclusions are different because we are arriving from different footpaths in the forest of our ideas. I hope that i disappointed you because to believe as you do i would be unable to leave this forest at night…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m