• TripleA

Christopher Dorner is out there kicking all kinds of butt!
    1360300438800.jpg

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL! Alright… now I find this funny.

But I’m sure most people won’t…

Wow the cops are shooting at people for driving Nissan’s… just because this guy also drives one.

I think he’s going to last another 3 days, and take atleast 1 more officer with him.

Of course… I come from a family of 100% cops… so… I can’t advocate for anymore bloodshed.  But let’s face it, Dorner’s chances of being taken “alive” at this stage… are slim.

WTF! “Gargantua @ AA.org” is on his 40 person hitlist…

Looks around

What do I do?!?!

• @Gargantua:

WTF! “Gargantua @ AA.org” is on his 40 person hitlist…

Looks around

What do I do?!?!

Grab your assault rifle and prepare for war

lol

I just started reading this guys manifesto…

Obviously there is no condoning the murders he’s committed - but check this out:

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.

It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upside down?. “I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways”. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth.

The Irony?  On 2 seperate occassions, people were shot at, and in one case, wounded, simply because they drove the same truck as Dorner…

Brutal.

Alot of his other commentary, is incredibly TRUE to cultural issues endemic in the police.

I wonder how this is all going to end!  Hopefully soon, without further loss of life…

• TripleA

The LAPD can just apologize to Dorner and say that he was not a liar. Then Dorner will stop and come clean to do his life in prison.

I hope Dorner kills the most corrupt of the police officers.

Everyone -including- Dorner, all know that the only way this is going to end, is with him in a body bag…

That said, it’s so weird - the thought that if you were Dorner, all of your co-workers are now hunting you down to kill you.

Of course, you’d have to have murdered a few people first, which again, is Co-Workers killing co-workers, but Just think about that, and if that was you… That’s a whole lot of messed up…

• We garg you should turn yourself in at this point. It was over before you started. Posting what you might do or not do on the internet is a bad move.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m