Europe 1940 shows up on Wizards site…with screenshot

• @cminke:

what class is the italina ac?

idk, but i think the russian one is more rectangular.  the one in the pic looks more pointed on the left side like the german carrier.

• @Stoney229:

@cminke:

what class is the italina ac?

idk, but i think the russian one is more rectangular.  the one in the pic looks more pointed on the left side like the german carrier.

Since Russia didn’t have a carrier, they copied the British carrier

• @cminke:

hey

Way to go Canada, looks like a 4 yr old wrote on your board.  Preplanning some strategies are we???  LOL :lol:

• @cminke:

hey

How do you get the picture into something that you can draw with? What program did you use?

• '10

any questions class?

how do you use a spellchecker?

• How do you post the image?

• Also, did anyone notice the German and French ship in the Western Med?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Also, did anyone notice the German and French ship in the Western Med?

the German one looks like a transport

• Anyone noticed the new Russian Tac ?

Its a strange russian aircraft near Moscow, and its bigger than a fighter, and smaller than the russian bomber in Caucasus.

• @Razor:

Anyone noticed the new Russian Tac ?

Its a strange russian aircraft near Moscow, and its bigger than a fighter, and smaller than the russian bomber in Caucasus.

There’s no Russian Bomber in caucusus. Did you see the Russian mechs?

• Here

E40.JPG.jpg

• The setup is just for illustration. Their is no need to think this is the 1940 setup, with Americans in Russia.

None of the pictures from any game have used the starting correct setup as the promotional shot. Rather some chimp was told to stick the units on the map and take a picture. It was probably the same guy. I give him credit for putting the blue pieces mostly in france, but i am sure he was told some basic things.

• This reminds me of “Where’s Waldo?”

• @TheMarshall:

This reminds me of “Where’s Waldo?”

Ha ha. Except we’re not looking for a specific thing.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Imperious:

The setup is just for illustration. Their is no need to think this is the 1940 setup, with Americans in Russia.

None of the pictures from any game have used the starting correct setup as the promotional shot. Rather some chimp was told to stick the units on the map and take a picture. It was probably the same guy. I give him credit for putting the blue pieces mostly in france, but i am sure he was told some basic things.

You’d figure they could at least find one intelligent person to do these things. It’s not like a logical and accurate setup would make for a bad promo shot or anything… But I suppose, other than we people in these forums, nobody else really notices or cares enough to complain.

• You’d figure they could at least find one intelligent person to do these things.

They don’t care. They do the minimal crap to just get by. The picture is like some idiot took it from his cell phone and posted it. They probably don’t have any decent cameras. Look at the script on the advertisement… its a total joke… looks like its written by someone who has no clue what AA is about.

And you know very well that the game will be shorting some pieces… i just can’t wait for the latest mistake… you know its around the corner… some huge gaff, typo, or only 6 German stukas?, or 6 Mech infantry?  Something is definatly going to be wrong… it has happened too many times before and it will happen again…

We already know of one thing… India does not match up with the other board… It will look like the bottom of a milking cow. ( two peaks)

It just never ends because these people are true minimalists who have every excuse for every occasion. Man i wish i was in charge of that office… id fire everyone and deny severance and pension to all past employees.

• @Imperious:

You’d figure they could at least find one intelligent person to do these things.

They don’t care. They do the minimal crap to just get by. The picture is like some idiot took it from his cell phone and posted it. They probably don’t have any decent cameras. Look at the script on the advertisement… its a total joke… looks like its written by someone who has no clue what AA is about.

And you know very well that the game will be shorting some pieces… i just can’t wait for the latest mistake… you know its around the corner… some huge gaff, typo, or only 6 German stukas?, or 6 Mech infantry?  Something is definatly going to be wrong… it has happened too many times before and it will happen again…

We already know of one thing… India does not match up with the other board… It will look like the bottom of a milking cow. ( two peaks)

It just never ends because these people are true minimalists who have every excuse for every occasion. Man i wish i was in charge of that office… id fire everyone and deny severance and pension to all past employees.

India can line up. You’re assuming the southermost tip of India on the Pacific map doesn’t go down any further on the euro map, when it could

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Imperious:

Ouch! That hurt… I totally agree.

As for Pacific 40… I just put in a request for the new battleboard and Jap Tac bombers… When Europe comes out, do all you guys just send them an email to get fixes or replacements on what they did wrong…? Or do they have to get a large number of complaints before they do anything?

• Customizer

You realize that they will have the last laugh since it is likely that everyone here is buying a copy regardless?

Why don’t we leave the bashing until we can see how the game actually plays.  AAP40 plays out well (with a bid…).  I expect this one will too.

• @jim010:

You realize that they will have the last laugh since it is likely that everyone here is buying a copy regardless?

Why don’t we leave the bashing until we can see how the game actually plays.  AAP40 plays out well (with a bid…).  I expect this one will too.

Do you use  the 40 ipc bid that goes to the US after a J1?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m