• Where does he live? :-?

Please explain the Damn Apes I don’t get the Charlton Heston connection…

• I think its how it was worded! :lol: :-?

• 2007 AAR League

GG could you give us some of your rules that you use for guerrillas? That would be great :D :D :D :D .
    Too bad StarTrekAxisAndAllies doesn’t get on much. I’d like to hear what he thinks on my game. It looks like MR beat us to 250. Good job Commisar :D :D :D.

• @Guerrilla:

Charlton Heston was in the original (and better) Planet of the Apes movie.

• '19 Moderator

@Guerrilla:

LOL… before your time I guess

Charlton Heston was the star of the original Planet of the apes movies. There is a quote from the first movie I believe that goes:
    “Take your hands off me you danm dirty apes”

It’s a big deal because humans on the planet of the apes can’t talk, but this strange human can…

Anyway you should see the movie it’s a clasic.

• I hated the new one… :roll:

@UKcommander:

GG could you give us some of your rules that you use for guerrillas? That would be great :D :D :D :D .
    Too bad StarTrekAxisAndAllies doesn’t get on much. I’d like to hear what he thinks on my game. It looks like MR beat us to 250. Good job Commisar :D :D :D.

Actually UKCom I have never used them… I think of a rule idea, sketch out a portion of map and have a go with my 12 6d (there all beauties…)

Basic Idea: Propoganda can be used to broadcast into a country in attempt to gain support… 1 IPC is given to bombard them with across the border radio, Leaflets, and what-not… each Propoganda “attack” adds to a stack activated during invasion… For Every Chip a d6 is rolled(Therefore the more payed the more chance)… After The Territory is taken over the chip’s d6 is rolled… if a 1-2 is rolled, 1 Pop (IPC amount of Invaded Terr.) is out of Guerrilla activity and Passified… for the failed ones, God rest your Officer’s Souls… The Failed one’s a the Guerrilla Population… For Every round(at the beginning of the target players turn) The Guerrillas launch a raid… 1-2 is a sucessful one in which the opposing players decide the outcome:

RAILWAYS DESTROYED: All Troop and Armor movement out or into to Territory is stopped but defense is allowed in case of attack

KEY AIRFIELDS SABOTAGED: For Every Plane in the Territory pay 3 IPC’s to repair

TOP OFFICIAL HIT: Loss of 8 IPC’s to bank due to recovery

CAPTURE OF DOCUMENTS:All Territories that are adjacent to or is the Target terr. have a plus one advantage for attacking Aircraft(i.e. Fighters hit at 4 Bombers at 5)

so far this is what I have in mind…

Dezrtfish: Yes I was too young but you don’t look that old yourself for a 1968 movie (if your photo is remotely you)

GG

Additional Rules:
    if it is a failure(the Geurrilla Ops) the Invading country rolls a d6 if it is 2-6 the Guerrilla sucessfuly go back into hiding… if a 1 the leaders are killed and that pop. is Passified…

• its only lile 15 years old i think…

@MuthaRussia:

its only lile 15 years old i think…

bingo! good guess

• That’s not too old, right?

@MuthaRussia:

That’s not too old, right?

what do you mean by that? :wink: 8)

• I’m saying that wasn’t too long ago! 8)

when I first posted tis article?

• bump GG- just looking the rules over for inclusion AAE-1939

@sherman28:

bump GG- just looking the rules over for inclusion AAE-1939

like 'em? and those took me about 10 min to come up with from first idea….

• Yes I think they are way cool money!

cool man cool….

• Partisians are already part of the A&A rules. Under World at War any unoccupied enemy controlled territory original color coded to russia will produce 1 inf every three turns. This inf cannot be used in an attack, only in defense and i believe he defends ona three but i’m not sure. this is the partisian rule already on the books.

i would like to know more about SOE rules however if some body could help out.

@SFC_Case:

Partisians are already part of the A&A rules. Under World at War any unoccupied enemy controlled territory original color coded to russia will produce 1 inf every three turns. This inf cannot be used in an attack, only in defense and i believe he defends ona three but i’m not sure. this is the partisian rule already on the books.

i would like to know more about SOE rules however if some body could help out.

What do you mean by SOE?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m