• yawn are the new ones out yet?

• '10

Very soon.  In production now.

• '10

ANZAC and FRANCE Combat Dice are now complete.  Just awaiting completion of COMBAT UNIT Production before we send the shipment over.

August is going to be a good month!

• AND ITS MY BIRTH DAY MONTH  LOL      $ :mrgreen: $ :mrgreen:$

• Customizer

COOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!

Unfortunately, my birthday just passed, but I will take a late present.

• lol

• any news on the being able to preorder?

• '10

@Lunarwolf:

any news on the being able to preorder?

We will be posting pre order info up in the next week

• Right.

• give the guy a break…. fmg just do what you gata do to geter dun.

• Customizer

Perhaps you should have taken advantage of the pre-order back in last November when FMG needed some help with the final expenses.  Then you wouldn’t be waiting for a pre-order now.  MY France and ANZAC dice are already paid for, as well as my Italian combat units, so all I have to do is wait until the factory finishes up the first orders and sends them to FMG who will ship them right to me.  So while YOU will be waiting to order, I will be playing with my new Italians and combat dice.

So, I guess what I’m trying to say is, “Nanny, nanny, boo-boo!”

• Sponsor

Is there any way I could drop in a see what you have, or is FMG strictly an Internet store?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

@Young:

Is there any way I could drop in a see what you have, or is FMG strictly an Internet store?

Click on the Field Marshal Games’s add at the bottom of this page to see all.

J.  8-)

• Sponsor

@radar231:

@Young:

Click on the Field Marshal Games’s add at the bottom of this page to see all.

J.   8-)

What I meant was, I live close to Oshawa and I was wondering if they allow walk ins or if it is strictly an internet store?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

Oh ! I see. Good question then. I would like to know too.

J.  8-)

• '10

Sorry Guys, the FMG bunker is hidden at a non-disclosed location at this time.  Internet Store only.

Maybe in future we will open to the public, but right now our office is not ready for customer drop-ins.  You know, unexploded ordinance lying everywhere…  TOP SECRET Documents etc … :-D

• Sponsor

@FieldMarshalGames:

Sorry Guys, the FMG bunker is hidden at a non-disclosed location at this time.  Internet Store only.

Maybe in future we will open to the public, but right now our office is not ready for customer drop-ins.  You know, unexploded ordinance lying everywhere…  TOP SECRET Documents etc … :-D

Thats alright, at least I’m fortunate enough to live close to the 2nd Annual FMG wargaming convention (there will be a second one right?). I’m interested in your settlers of catan products as well (blasphemy). Maybe an A&A tournament or league is also around the corner (let me know if you need any help with that  :wink:, my basement can run 2 global games, 3 if we play A&A50thAE.) We could post stats and hand out big rewards (or maybe a ribbon), we could have sanctioned events at different locations, cheerleaders, international events…… Ok, maybe Im getting ahead of myself.  :|  Cheers.

• Customizer

Hey Jeremy,
    I don’t think I’ve said before, but love the new banner and page for the Italian units.  Looking really sharp.

I was wondering about the new Combat Dice for France and ANZAC.  I know they are coming with the Italian Combat Units, which is less than a month away now.  When are you going to change the Combat Dice page to show the new dice?  It still shows just the seven countries of Anniversary.

Also, since I know that you will be adding France and ANZAC to create a big nine country deluxe set, I am assuming the price of the new deluxe set will be more than $29.99.  Will the nine country set be $39.99?

I’ve already got 4 sets of France and ANZAC dice coming, but I may just order one of the new deluxe sets for even MORE dice per country.  Just can’t seem to get enough of the Combat Dice.

• '10

@knp7765:

Hey Jeremy,
    I don’t think I’ve said before, but love the new banner and page for the Italian units.  Looking really sharp.

I was wondering about the new Combat Dice for France and ANZAC.  I know they are coming with the Italian Combat Units, which is less than a month away now.  When are you going to change the Combat Dice page to show the new dice?  It still shows just the seven countries of Anniversary.

Also, since I know that you will be adding France and ANZAC to create a big nine country deluxe set, I am assuming the price of the new deluxe set will be more than $29.99.  Will the nine country set be $39.99?

I’ve already got 4 sets of France and ANZAC dice coming, but I may just order one of the new deluxe sets for even MORE dice per country.  Just can’t seem to get enough of the Combat Dice.

The issue with the photography is that we need to get the dice in our hand to update the pictures!  We will be offering an NEW set of COMBAT DICE once they arrive and our site will have another massive overhaul.

The new dice set will be $39.99 but it will have a larger, high quality AMMO POUCH to hold them in.

• I did preorder the dice.  i also bought the ammo box.  I will be getting the dice for the ammo box too, correct?  I believe you already said this, but I just want to make sure.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m