• Soviet Union:

1. 5 if at war, convoy in 125 is free of Axis WARSHIPS (includes sub), Archangel is controlled by Soviet Union, and there are no units belonging to other Allied powers present in any territories originally controlled by the Soviet Union.
      2)  3 for each German territory the S.U. controls as long as the S.U. controls all of its own original territories.

UK:

1. 5 if there are no German subs anywhere on the board.
    2. 5 ONE TIME ONLY the first time UK captures or liberates one of the following territories:
      Normandy
      Holland
      West Germany

• Italy:

1. 5 if Axis controls Egypt, Greece, and Southern France
    2. 5 if no Allied SURFACE WARSHIPS in the Med (92 - 99)
    3. 5 if Africa is free of Allied units (Krieg said this includes all facilities and AA guns, and Africa includes Madagascar)

US:

1. 30 if at war AND controls CUS (and EUS - duh)
    2. 5 ONE TIME ONLY the first time AMERICAN forces capture or liberate one of the following territories:
      Normandy
      Holland
      West Ger
      (same ones as UK.  UK and US can each collect this NO when each respective power takes one of these territories for the first time)

• Thanks very much Gamerman!  Hopefully I will be able to put your work to use!

• @Stoney229:

Thanks very much Gamerman!  Hopefully I will be able to put your work to use!

Thank you, and we eagerly await your finished product.  Where is the thread where you’re talking about your progress (Calvin was saying something about it)?

• @gamerman01:

@Stoney229:

Thanks very much Gamerman!  Hopefully I will be able to put your work to use!

Thank you, and we eagerly await your finished product.  Where is the thread where you’re talking about your progress (Calvin was saying something about it)?

he was probably referring to this

• This must be stickyed.

• Hey - bad news.  I worked on the module on the plane, but was unable to finish it.  I will continue to work on it if I ever get the opportunity, but that is unlikely.  I am living in a village with no electricity and with the limited time I do have electricity there is a lot of work to do…  sorry for the news, I hope you are able to have a functional module.  Remember to use the tutorial I wrote if you want to try to make your own, and if someone else does not make another module, perhaps I will finish after we get some electricity to our home.  Thanks!

• If that’s the case, I’ll try end a full version of my module soon or later. That means that I’ll have to deal with the dreaded convoy system  :| I have not much time now in autumm, so let’s see what can I do … anyway, the graphics will not be very good even in my full version

• Func, what is the box called "Gibraltar used for?(It’s the one with the various boxes to denote Russia having German territories for 6 ipcs).

• Just additional space in case you need it (per example, an Axis control marker)

• Okay. Remeber that Philippines has an airbase and Argentina has 4 inf, not 2

• @Funcioneta:

If that’s the case, I’ll try end a full version of my module soon or later. That means that I’ll have to deal with the dreaded convoy system  :| I have not much time now in autumm, so let’s see what can I do … anyway, the graphics will not be very good even in my full version

Func, don’t sweat the convoys too much.  I’m sure most of us don’t want to wait for an improved version (with on map labels for territories and sea zones, and better graphics) just because the convoys don’t work.

In the meantime, your beta version is working fine for us.  Would be nice to get the sea zone numbers done, first of all.  I think that’s more important than the territory names that are much easier to remember, for those of us who already know our geography.

Thanks, and let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

• @gamerman01:

@Funcioneta:

If that’s the case, I’ll try end a full version of my module soon or later. That means that I’ll have to deal with the dreaded convoy system  :| I have not much time now in autumm, so let’s see what can I do … anyway, the graphics will not be very good even in my full version

Func, don’t sweat the convoys too much.  I’m sure most of us don’t want to wait for an improved version (with on map labels for territories and sea zones, and better graphics) just because the convoys don’t work.

In the meantime, your beta version is working fine for us.  Would be nice to get the sea zone numbers done, first of all.  I think that’s more important than the territory names that are much easier to remember, for those of us who already know our geography.

Thanks, and let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

I agree, we can just use the damage markers for now.  Besides, according to the rules, the players are suppossed to remember about the convoys themselves.  So if they don’t put on the damage markers…oh well.

• Please number the Caspian sea, which is an actual sea zone, and make Mongolia the same color as other neutrals

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Please number the Caspian sea, which is an actual sea zone, and make Mongolia the same color as other neutrals

I second the motion.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Please number the Caspian sea, which is an actual sea zone, and make Mongolia the same color as other neutrals

Yes, please make the colore scheme the same- make the map more uniform- don’t care about the pretty stuff.

• Fix the map so Z109 borders Z118, like it actually does in the game. Right now, they just touch corners

• How will the convoy zones work.
    Could you add one item to the toolbar for all nations that acts as a minus 1 similar to flags on TT.

If this does not work, how about a Transport image with damage for convoy markers. (like BB and CV and factories etc. that are damaged.)

• @questioneer:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Yes, please make the colore scheme the same- make the map more uniform- don’t care about the pretty stuff.

Yep, I plan doing this in the long run (the color stuff). However, I’ll wait until official FAQ to change Caspian Sea, because it could more changes and because you can put units there in AABattlemap anyway

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Fix the map so Z109 borders Z118, like it actually does in the game. Right now, they just touch corners

Good point here also

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m