Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• '10

@cminke:

fmg how was the trip any conclusive results?

The trip went well.  As expected the factory is behind schedule.  While I was there I was able to put some things into motion and add some urgency to the project.  At this point it looks like FMG will take delivery on/around Dec 1st.

This means that the product should be ready in time for Christmas.  I have not put up a pre-order yet as I do not need the additional headache if the factory does not meet the deadline.

It is hard enough to meet expectation without holding people’s money…

This IS going to happen, it is just taking alot longer than any of us expected.

• Customizer

So are you going to do the pre-order around Thanksgiving or so?

• well, at least they didn’t loose all the molds and forget who you were…  They will be well worth the wait, I’m sure.

Any chance that they had a set done up in color for you to take back and display on the website for the rabid fans who want to preorder… or the rest of us…  :roll: (like any of us aren’t rabid about these)

Thanks FMG!

• I’m so excited, now I know what I want from my brother for Christmas.

• '10

I will not release the pre-order until I am 100% confident they will meet Christmas deadline.  I don’t want to get customers upset over gifts etc…

• '10

@cminke:

do you have any more teasers?

I will have good pictures of GERMANY units soon.

• Oh, you’re such a tease…!  Now I’m going to be checking the site way too much again!

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@cminke:

How soon.

• '10

@finnman:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@cminke:

How soon.

If I was 100% in control it would have been a month ago!  I am waiting on the Sculptor to send back to factory.

• '14

When do you think you will have the Italian units back in stock?  I will buy 3 sets of each….I have brothers and a few friends that would also!

• '14

How can I get a pre order in……FMG. I want 3 set!!!

• Chill out guys…. This is not advancing the conversation at all.

• '14

Just excited about the new sculpts. FMG, if the Italian sets go like hot cakes, will the other sets go into full production as a result? I haven’t been following this topic long, but I’m glad to see this is being done. I’ve been playing A&A since 87 and everytime a new unit comes out it makes the game better!  Thank you for taking this idea and running with it!!

• '10

@Tigerman77:

Just excited about the new sculpts. FMG, if the Italian sets go like hot cakes, will the other sets go into full production as a result? I haven’t been following this topic long, but I’m glad to see this is being done. I’ve been playing A&A since 87 and everytime a new unit comes out it makes the game better!  Thank you for taking this idea and running with it!!

We will produce all if ITALY goes well.  GERMANY is already under way.

• '14

Grain of salt brutha!  So if the Germans are gonna be next, we gonna get the Stuka or the ME-110 as the Tac.  ME-109 is cool for the fighter but I’d like to see the FW-190, better plane but the 109 is what the Germans leaned towards.  Maybe a P51 for the American fighter or P47, those would look really nice! Just some ideas.

• '14

FMG,

Sweet! Sorry I haven’t been able to go through all 128 pages on this thread…lol
    do you already have your units picked out for the other countries? I’d like to see all of them different from A&A so to have a wide variety of units. I’m sure this has already been thought about. On the other hand you have to have the Sherman tank and the B-17 for the US. Thanks for all your work in this!

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Tigerman77:

About the new Dice collection?

• @cminke:

WHEN WILL I GET TO SEE MY RUSSIANS!  WHEN WILL THEY PULL THROUGH

You know how it goes, first the Germans come rolling and thundering, then come the Russians and win through in the end.

• '10

@Stefano1189:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Tigerman77:

About the new Dice collection?

All will be released at the same time. To save on shipping costs on our end.

• Customizer

I believe that currently the release is scheduled as:

1. Italy
    2. Germany
    3. USA

Then the order has not been announced yet with the exception of the Gray non nation specific pieces which will be last. FMGs has said they hope to be able to continue to release new sets every 6 weeks or so depending on sales.

P.S. If this is incorrect please correct me FMG.
    P.S.S. Thanks for being willing to put up the capital and risk for this project. I hope you make boatloads of profit for your efforts.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m