Getting started on TripleA development

• '12

Hello-
    Recently I wanted to try and see if I could contribute anything to furthering the development of TripleA by coding. However, I’m having some issues, the most important of which is I apparently don’t have the correct permissions on the TripleA forums itself so I cannot post my questions there directly nor send anyone a private message to ask for their help with the same. If anyone here can help me resolve this issue it would be appreciated.

• @Eqqman i am there reply to a few of my posts i will give you likes then u will be able to make posts :)

• '12

@ubernaut The forum does not even allow me to reply to your posts.

• @Eqqman ill tag admins over there and get back to you o7

• @Eqqman

In case your username there is the same as here:

• Can you log in to the other forum?
    • What exactly happens when you try to reply to a post?
    • Which error message is issued?

In case of no success:

Please log off. Then perform a browser refresh and clear your browser cache.

Thank you.

• '12

@Panther triplea_forum.jpg As can be seen here, unless I am blind (possible) there is no button at all for me to post a new topic. If I go read a post, there is no button at all to reply to it. If I look at somebody’s profile, there is no interface for me to message them. If it matters, I didn’t explicitly create an account on that forum, it allowed me to log in with my regular Google account.

• @Eqqman

But there is an “Eqqman” account there. Isn’t that yours? It was created on July 22, 2020.

What is your username that you used to log in and create the above image?

What you experience is usually caused by an incomplete account registration process, so that might be caused by the Google-Login-procedure. It is always recommended to create an account using the standard account registration procedure.

So tell me your username (or the Gmail address) and I can take a look.

You can tell me by PM in case you used your real name there and/or want your mail address kept private.

• '12

@Panther Following your advice I logged out from Google and reset my Eqqman (on that forum) password and was then able to log in with posting privileges. Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m