• I’m waitin’ on the new L4D, mostly because I consider Co-op Campaigns the greatest experiences in gaming

BTW: Has anyone heard anything about a new Rainbow Six Game? COD is ok, but I personally like the more tactical FPSs

• @bbrett3:

I’m waitin’ on the new L4D, mostly because I consider Co-op Campaigns the greatest experiences in gaming

360 or PC?

BTW: Has anyone heard anything about a new Rainbow Six Game? COD is ok, but I personally like the more tactical FPSs

I vaguely remember something.  R6: Vegas 3?  Not sure, exactly.

• @Jermofoot:

Did a quick search at Gamespot and nothing on a new Rainbow Six and they are reseanoable on top of things.

Between MAG and MW2 there likely won’t be one for some considerable time.

• @Jermofoot:

@bbrett3:

I’m waitin’ on the new L4D, mostly because I consider Co-op Campaigns the greatest experiences in gaming

360 or PC?

360, my pc sucks :-P

• Then add me as a friend.  My GT is the same as my user name here.  I have the original L4D still (and some other 360 multiplayer games - CoD:W@W, BF43, etc.)

• @Jermofoot:

Then add me as a friend.  My GT is the same as my user name here.  I have the original L4D still (and some other 360 multiplayer games - CoD:W@W, BF43, etc.)

Alright cool, I sold my L4D but i got a bunch of other MP Games
    GT: Cpt SoggyShorts

• Not a gamer. I do have a NES from back in 1989. LoL

• Same here!  Modern games require too much coordination.

I’m a button-masher, the good old arcade shooting games were great.

@ABWorsham:

Not a gamer. I do have a NES from back in 1989. LoL

• @ABWorsham:

Nothing funny about that! The NES is something special.

You might be interested in checking out such bands as The Advantage, The Minibosses, and The NESkimos, at least for nostalgia’s sake.

• @ABWorsham:

I still have my Intelivision.

• Oh hells yeah.  They just released an addon for the original, but I haven’t checked it out yet.

• @Jermofoot:

Oh hells yeah.  They just released an addon for the original, but I haven’t checked it out yet.

Kicks self for selling L4D to get GH5

• Nice, I might have to get a Xbox.

• If you watch the movie Zombieland then play L4D for 4 hours… it becomes a zombie day! The movie is just like the game except no cars that move.

• @bbrett3:

@Jermofoot:

Oh hells yeah.  They just released an addon for the original, but I haven’t checked it out yet.

Kicks self for selling L4D to get GH5

It just made it to Platinum Hits so you can get for around $25 new.  The add on I believe is $7 through Xbox live (560 points).

And I have to share this L4D video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKu60YKqsvs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_eF2AbrQhk&feature=related

I played with some idiot who kept doing #7. Needless to say i killed him and we never let him out of the closet till he decided to leave the game. Muhahahah!!!

• @Imperious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_eF2AbrQhk&feature=related

I played with some idiot who kept doing #7. Needless to say i killed him and we never let him out of the closet till he decided to leave the game. Muhahahah!!!

I almost prefer bots to most random people in a Coop game.  But I’ve rarely played it lately in favor of Vs.

The one thing that pissed me off were people (usually working in pairs) that would just take off running for the exit ASAP as survivors.  Had two guys do that when they were playing with me and a friend.  They got killed and we survived.  :lol:

• I like to search all these little rooms for Molotov’s and pipe bombs or even pills.

I hate leaving stuff behind that isn’t dead. Sometimes i just walk around with a gas can just so i can set up a firewall when that crazy music starts. But yes sometimes i think they want to bypass zombies just to avoid fighting.

BTW the best place to be on the boathouse map is that far island rock in the corner, because the two tanks always come from the opposite end, but you need to load up the gas cans and cocktails to make plenty of firewalls to kill the hordes. Then at the last minute you sprint to the dock and wait for boat.

• @Imperious:

I like to search all these little rooms for Molotov’s and pipe bombs or even pills.

I like to gear up too, but in VS. any time wasted is more time for the other team to get you.  That’s why a rush is a good strategy, just everyone needs to be on the same page.

I hate leaving stuff behind that isn’t dead. Sometimes i just walk around with a gas can just so i can set up a firewall when that crazy music starts. But yes sometimes i think they want to bypass zombies just to avoid fighting.

Oh yeah, I try to kill everything, especially when trying to get the 55k zombie kills.

BTW the best place to be on the boathouse map is that far island rock in the corner, because the two tanks always come from the opposite end, but you need to load up the gas cans and cocktails to make plenty of firewalls to kill the hordes. Then at the last minute you sprint to the dock and wait for boat.

Didn’t they patch the Jesus Rock?  The only thing that can get you are the smoker (which you can see/hear coming), a hunter if he gets past the firearm gauntlet, and Tank lobbing boulders.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m