• :lol: :lol: :lol: “All that Pakistan stuff…” That’s just hilarious. I thought the area called Afghanistan was… Afghanistan.

• I think on the Revised map Afghanistan is included in the India territory because it was all pretty much controlled  by U.K.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: “All that Pakistan stuff…” That’s just hilarious. I thought the area called Afghanistan was… Afghanistan.

WE can name that terrtory. Allied forces in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region… or we can call it alliistan.  Just like the Carrier and navy station in Japan by the US is under Japanese control. I did this so it would be more playable and not really change anything.

• I agree that India would be allied with Russia, but what about the East Asian Islands? Why would they be allied with Russia? Have you considered having Trans-Jordan(or Isreal) be like Korea? Since part of it would be Muslim and the part Isreal?

• Like Trans-Jordan Allied with Iran and by that Allied with Russia against Isreal and the US.

• Or did you not want to do that because it is only worth 1.

• Jordan is an american ally. but Indonesia is the East Indies and Borneo. so I"m not saying Indonesia would be russian per se. but a strong allly to Iran. I think it is plausible that INdonessia might turn rouge and be just like Iran.

• Why did you put New Zealand with Europe but not Australia? I think ANZAC troops would be with Europe or Japan not split.

• I just think Australia should be with Europe because they are mostly European ancestry anyway. It also allows the EU to have a chance to fight in the Pacific if they want to. Your way makes sense too but, that’s just my 2 cents.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

Why did you put New Zealand with Europe but not Australia? I think ANZAC troops would be with Europe or Japan not split.

your right. austrilia and new zealand started off europe but then swithced. i never moved new zealand to japan’s side.  :oops: :oops: it should be japanese controlled. doesn’t really matter because it is a worthless isalnd. ( no offense to new zealanders)

• @cyan:

Jordan is an american ally. but Indonesia is the East Indies and Borneo. so I"m not saying Indonesia would be russian per se. but a strong allly to Iran. I think it is plausible that INdonessia might turn rouge and be just like Iran.

I thought Jordan was an Ally of Iran? Maybe I am wrong…

• Are all the IC in the same places?

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

I just think Australia should be with Europe because they are mostly European ancestry anyway. It also allows the EU to have a chance to fight in the Pacific if they want to. Your way makes sense too but, that’s just my 2 cents.

I based a lot of my desicions of conversations with tekkey. I wanted to give Japan more of a chance wiht the 2 extra Ipcs. teh EU already has a lot of IPCS already. also the EU would have no reason to defend austrialia.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

Are all the IC in the same places?

what do you mean? as in revised? no the deferences are. INdia and karelia gets one plus. china and mannchuria.

• @cyan:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

Are all the IC in the same places?

what do you mean? as in revised? no the deferences are. INdia and karelia gets one plus. china and mannchuria.

can’t forget Israel too.

• @cyan:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

I just think Australia should be with Europe because they are mostly European ancestry anyway. It also allows the EU to have a chance to fight in the Pacific if they want to. Your way makes sense too but, that’s just my 2 cents.

I based a lot of my desicions of conversations with tekkey. I wanted to give Japan more of a chance wiht the 2 extra Ipcs. teh EU already has a lot of IPCS already. also the EU would have no reason to defend austrialia.

I disagree. The EU would definitaly defend Australia. Australia and the U.K. still have strong ties. They still are apart of the Commonwealth of Nations. The Queen of England is there Queen.

• If England was threated again like WWI and WWII Australia would surely send troops to defend her and vice versa.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

@cyan:

@Admiral_Thrawn:

I disagree. The EU would definitaly defend Australia. Australia and the U.K. still have strong ties. They still are apart of the Commonwealth of Nations. The Queen of England is there Queen.

yes but in the game. if austriala would not be defended for the same reason the US rarelly builds in the PAcific in revised.

• 2007 AAR League

testing what?

any open spots?

• By the theory of why would the EU care for Australia, why would Canada be part of Europe? Canada and and Australia are still part of the Commonwealth and both have the Queen on their money and the Queen is there head of state. That does not mean of course that U.K. controls them but, it means they have traditional economic, symbolic, and sentimental ties to each other.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m