• '10

My guess is england and India.  They’ll probably use the union Jack for the roundel on Europe

• LOL, even if it’s NOT in the 100s as a combined income, what if its still in the 80s with NOs?  Imagine building all planes and bombers for the first 3 rounds and seeing 24 fighters in moscow by the time the Germans get there.  It’s crazy, man, I tell you.  It’s just crazy.

• And when you get your 24 planes in Moscow. I’d be happy to tell you that Pacific is LOST

I mean, you guys have played AA Pacific 40 right? You guys know how much the Allies need USA there right? So what happens if USA doesn’T do his job in Pacific? I think Asia will be lost quickly

Stop whining about consolidated income. It will increase the fun of the game and punish those who think they can put in 1 front only

Robert

• yes but you can ignore asia the bigger threat will be in europe im sure

• If UK has a split income, then Sea Lion may not be out of the question.

• @Omega:

And when you get your 24 planes in Moscow. I’d be happy to tell you that Pacific is LOST

I mean, you guys have played AA Pacific 40 right? You guys know how much the Allies need USA there right? So what happens if USA doesn’T do his job in Pacific? I think Asia will be lost quickly

Stop whining about consolidated income. It will increase the fun of the game and punish those who think they can put in 1 front only

Robert

24 planes wrecking shop in the pacific on the way there could be entertaining for some.  But, yeah, its not an option supposed to be taken seriously, I’m just suggesting doomsday unbalancing options with the new USA XTREEM COMBINED INCOME RULEZ.

• We don’t even know what the combined rules are yet. Do we?

• @SgtBlitz:

Can’t wait to see the ocean of tears from die-hard Axis players when they see a 100+ IPC consolidated US front on turn 3.

And I cannot imagine Japan players literally dying with mad laughs when fossile USA player tries ignorating a Super Sayajin level 4 Japan collecting also 100 IPCseach round. USA is not going to collect 100 if ignores Japan: convoy raiding, fancy invasions of America (north and south, neutrals are in game this time) with obscene amounts of resources, SBRs on WUSA maybe …

• neutrals are worth money now? please tell me Switzerland has NO value

• Why? you don’t think that neutral countries have resources?

• they do…i just never really considered invading spain…Or any of the lesser neutrals like in south america

• Invading Spain makes it easier to take out Gibraltar.

• Neutrals in Pacific seem to have 0 ipc worth.

• sweet…turkey and saudi arabia too?

• @Omega:

Neutrals in Pacific seem to have 0 ipc worth.

I don’t think coconuts count as resources.

• @Brain:

@Omega:

Neutrals in Pacific seem to have 0 ipc worth.

I don’t think coconuts count as resources.

But they do count as an income that should be split.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

they do…i just never really considered invading spain…Or any of the lesser neutrals like in south america

South America can be of use for Japan if they want invade Brazil in case of KGF. I guess all these countries will have at least a value of 1 IPC, maybe Argentina 2 and Brazil 3. Punish KGF!

• @i:

man KGF is dume i played a 1vs1 game and won because the us was conqered by japan(they put no men on wus or cus)

What they didn’t see Japan coming? That’s dumb. That’s dumb not dume.

• oh i have done that before! its the BEST

• @i:

he saw no point i toke it with 1 transport full of infantry :wink:

That’s took not toke. What are you tokin’ anyways. I guess your opponent will pay better attention next time.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m