• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Tekkyy, I meant capped damage at the IC per game turn, sorry, I didn’t clarify it enough. (Not country turn, game turn.)

And the scorched earth would be for every nation, 505.  That way it would be risky for you to bomb a complex, if the gun didn’t get you, then you just bombed your new factory into rubble and your enemy didn’t rebuild it for you. (After all, SBR damage is just taking time and manpower away from building war materials, thus you have less IPC that round for war materials because you are repairing your factories.  Well, what if you don’t WANT to repair them?)

• To be honest, I’ve always thought it was weird the enemy SBR your territory and capture it at the same time.
    Yet you pays for your enemy’s repair costs.

As you can see it didn’t take me too many games of OOB/LHTR rules before I got pissed. Just one too many of these funny gameplay.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Yea, I like the bugged version of TripleA for that.  you Bomb it then take it, you pay the money. :)

But to be honest, it really should be up to the defender to decide if they want to repair it or not.  And if it is damaged and not repaired, you cannot damage it further.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m