• First of all I would like to thank Beamdog for creating possibly the best PC version of the game. Even though Triple A is heavily used by the community. I was just curious. Has there been any conversations in the Beamdog dev team regarding some updates? I realize that once a game is completed it rarely has continuous support. This game in particular has a niche community but very passionate. Some Questions for Beamdog…

1. Will there ever be a fix for allies landing on each other’s carriers?

2. Will there ever be a fix for a ally AA gun to work in another Ally’s territory?

3. A possible timer on the screen showing how much time you have left before you are out of time in time limit matches?

I do want to thank your team again. The complexities of piece movement in this game is intense. (Especially involving transports) I have played this game since I was 10 years old and it’s a real treat to be able to call up some old friends and play this amazing game with them once again.

I truly hope that their are enough players in the community that allows your team to financially make another version of the game. Global or Anniversary would be amazing.

Thank you Beamdog

• @JuliusBorisovBeamdog

Do you want to comment?

• I replied to Sgt privately, but for the thread I can say that we still want to release at least one other patch. However, we’ve been stuck in contract negotiations with Hasbro for a few years, so no news yet. We’re also a small team and there are other projects that need (probably quicker) attention, such as our Infinity Engine games.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m