L24 BM4 Fasthard (X) vs Amon-Sul (L+24) Game 2

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 14

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3

Game History

Round: 14

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 carrier, 3 destroyers, 2 fighters, 3 infantry, 3 submarines and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 unit repaired.
            1 cruiser and 2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
            2 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 fighters moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 armour, 4 artilleries, 1 fighter, 5 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers moved from France to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from Queensland to 42 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 54 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 43 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 submarine
                Japanese defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 43 Sea Zone
                Americans win, taking 43 Sea Zone from Japanese with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 transport
            Battle in 42 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 42 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 transport
            Battle in Western Germany
                Americans attack with 1 armour, 4 artilleries, 3 fighters, 7 infantry, 1 marine, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour and 26 infantry
                    Germans roll AA dice in Western Germany : 1/5 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Western Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Western Germany, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 4 artilleries, 2 fighters, 7 infantry, 1 marine, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers in Western Germany, round 2 : 9/19 hits, 6.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 aaGuns and 26 infantry in Western Germany, round 2 : 7/26 hits, 8.67 expected hits
                    7 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Western Germany
                    2 aaGuns owned by the Germans and 8 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 4 artilleries, 2 fighters, 1 marine, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers in Western Germany, round 3 : 3/12 hits, 5.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 18 infantry in Western Germany, round 3 : 5/18 hits, 6.00 expected hits
                    4 artilleries owned by the Americans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Americans lost in Western Germany
                    3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 2 fighters, 1 marine, 1 mech_infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Western Germany, round 4 : 6/7 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 15 infantry in Western Germany, round 4 : 6/15 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 armour owned by the Americans, 2 fighters owned by the Americans, 1 marine owned by the Americans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Americans lost in Western Germany
                    6 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 1 tactical_bomber in Western Germany, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 9 infantry in Western Germany, round 5 : 4/9 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans lost in Western Germany
                Germans win with 9 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -47
                Casualties for Americans: 1 armour, 4 artilleries, 3 fighters, 7 infantry, 1 marine, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Germans: 2 aaGuns and 17 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : 2.83
    Germans AA : 0.17
    Germans regular : -0.67

Savegame

• u were better

I resign

• Amon-SulA Amon-Sul referenced this topic

• I ve posted the result

when u will be ready for game 3 i would gladly take it with allies and a 24 ipc new bid

• thanks for the fun and cool game :)

• @Amon-Sul Thank you too. Was fun again and I admit that I the french carrier seems to be more usefull than I thought.
    Luck was on my side all the game (I’m still a little bit angry with myself that I had the thought that the italian fig have to reach Gibraltar to secure it from France and than forgot it again, the end is known…) and than one leads to another.
    Sure you can play Allies+24 again. I’m exited what it’ll be ;-)

• @fasthard

Well, deep inside i knew after loosing Gibraltar that i ll loose the game

But i tried to pull it out, nonetheless

U played a very good game, especially with Japan and deserved the victory

• It Will be

One fig Moscow
    One fig Volgograd

1 inf Yunnan

1 IPC UK Pacific

Just send me a message when U Will be able to play

I am on holidays NeXT two weeks but most days i am at home and i can play

And when i come back to Work, anzac and France and Russia from Work, and triple allied move from home

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m