• This guy’s hillarious.  I wonder what he would come up with if he had a logical series of facts strung together posed as a discussion. 
    I don’t think he could do this tho’ . . . he seems a little stupid.

• Yes please. Leave. Then we don’t have kids who throw large stones down from bridges onto the Autobahn - yet still are outside our legislation. We won’t have future problems with nearly 300 secret CIA flights probably transporting kidnapped “suspects” and this massive breach of human rights. Then our “friends” wouldn’t be in the embarrassing situation that they don’t explain to us how this breach of human rights can possibly be part of a fight for human rights. In that case I really prefer the “enemy” head of the central council of muslims in Germany  who offered to exchange himself as a hostage for a kidnapped german mulsima in Iraq.

The article was a mix of Zooey and Jen … if that group of people (let’s add them on the board here … 8 ) ever gains the majority over the smart population of the US (counting here  … 4) … ok, let’s add the indiscriminate characters ( here like 4 … ) …
    heck:
    Just like NCSC proposed to kill millions of innocents quickly and let other millions of people die a horrible death of burned skin, radiation disease or cancer … Just like EJ makes fun repeatedly of poor people dying … Just like Runeblade or Zooey calls all muslims “the enemy” who doesn’t deserve to live …

If my calculation above is correct and i take into account that boardgamers usually are better eduacted and “smarter” than the rest of the population … and i would not mind if all those preachers of death-to-others would suffer what they propose in the sense of a tit-for-tat-strategy:
    If the US was fully depopulated from one day to the other, it would be a net win for the “good” in mankind.

• i think germany is and should be the least of our concerns right now. there are plenty of “bad guys” that want to kick are @$$ right now.

hey f_alk am i one of those “smart” people you were talking about? :wink:

• major konings, dont feed the troll

:roll:

• From the King of “look, saying ‘the world would be a better place without muslims’ is covered by freedom of speech, but saying ‘kill all muslims’ is not.” AKA the prince of “look, you are the hypocrit”.

And now, with that in mind, read my post again.

• If the US was fully depopulated from one day to the other, it would be a net win for the “good” in mankind.

you dare to take offense when others criticize france

• F_alk, wasn’t your country responsible for 20 million deaths in Russia?  How about 6 million Jews cooked in ovens and gassed.  What about your nation’s violation of the Geneva convention when your nation executed POWs?  You HIPPOCRIT!!!

How dare you spew your anti-US banter when you ignore all your nation has done.  Remember what Jesus said, “Look not at the speck in your brother’s eye when you ignore the plank in your own.”

Your country’s violation of human rights is staggering and you have the nerve to criticize the US?  Hey, we kicked your nation’s @$$.  Twice!

Rune Blade

• If the US was fully depopulated from one day to the other, it would be a net win for the “good” in mankind

So now when you post crap about Americans or US’ans we can now fully ignore you, since only idiots post such rubbish.

• Falk are you a German or a french or do you live in America and claim one of the two?

• I doubt hes even from this planet.

• id like to seperate myself from the peanut gallery, but reaffirm what i said earlier

• @Rune:

F_alk, wasn’t your country responsible for 20 million deaths in Russia?  How about 6 million Jews cooked in ovens and gassed.  What about your nation’s violation of the Geneva convention when your nation executed POWs?  You HIPPOCRIT!!!

How dare you spew your anti-US banter when you ignore all your nation has done.  Remember what Jesus said, “Look not at the speck in your brother’s eye when you ignore the plank in your own.”

Your country’s violation of human rights is staggering and you have the nerve to criticize the US?  Hey, we kicked your nation’s @$$.  Twice!

Rune Blade

im not defending anyone here except the german army. the nazi;s and thier SS were the ones that did all the above, well maybe not the whole killing POW’s bit, but i think every army that has fought in a war is guilty of that, best way to get information out of people. the german public for the most part did havea clue about what was going on. i know ths because my grandpa was in the german army, and served on all 3 fronts ( my other grandpa served in the US army in africa and france ,best of friends now) the point is it wasnt the germans fault that these things happen, it was the crazy bastards that ran germany that are to balme.
    aside rom defending germany, f_ulk what you said was messed up and i am now trying to give you testicular cancer with my mind…

why dose the spell check not work???

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m