2013L-42 kabloom (allies) v mojo (axis) 0 bid

• Bel att
    2 inf + 3 arm
    DiceRolls: 2@1 3@3 ; Total Hits: 22@1: (6, 1)3@3: (3, 4, 6)

• Bel def
    1 inf
    DiceRolls: 1@2 ; Total Hits: 01@2: (4)

• Euc att
    4 inf + 2 art + 1 arm
    :aaa 2@1 4@2 1@3

• Euc att
    4 inf + 2 art + 1 arm
    DiceRolls: 2@1 4@2 1@3 ; Total Hits: 12@1: (4, 5)4@2: (1, 3, 4, 5)1@3: (6)

• Euk
    2 inf 1 art 2 arm
    DiceRolls: 3@2 2@3 ; Total Hits: 23@2: (4, 1, 5)2@3: (3, 6)

• Euk att
    2 inf + 2 art + 1 arm
    DiceRolls: 4@2 1@3 ; Total Hits: 24@2: (1, 6, 5, 4)1@3: (3)

• Euk def
    2 inf 1 art 2 arm
    DiceRolls: 3@2 2@3 ; Total Hits: 13@2: (6, 3, 3)2@3: (1, 5)

• Euk att
    1 inf + 2 art + 1 arm
    :aaa 3@2 1@3

• Euk att
    1 inf + 2 art + 1 arm
    DiceRolls: 3@2 1@3 ; Total Hits: 33@2: (5, 2, 2)1@3: (2)

• Euk def
    1 art 2 arm
    DiceInput ErrorThere was an error in your dice throw: “+” is not correct syntax.

• Euk def
    1 art 2 arm
    DiceRolls: 1@2 2@3 ; Total Hits: 11@2: (4)2@3: (6, 1)

• now for the hard part how do i upload to the aaa.org ?

• 2007 AAR League

ok now you need to post results,  and NCM (non-combat moves),  then place your purchase,  and collect money.  when your board is adjusted, and cash set, save your board.  upper right corner (file) click it and  click save as.  then type in name.
    i would type  13L-42 Russ 1  kabloom v mojo  click save.

now look down and left from here,  additional options,  click it.  click browse, and look for your map,  double click map, and it puts it into attach box.  then just post.

• there are 5’s and 10’s with blank spots next to them. what do these mean?

• 2007 AAR League

wow you dont know much about this game at all.  it’s ok.  they are NO (national objective)  every country has 2-3. it’s extra money. so if you look at the map there is a box.  in arch it has a flag, put your arrow on it ( but dont click) it will show what you have to do collect it. it has a flag because you will earn it this rd. you have an empty box in kar/fin.  put arrow on it, and it will show what russ needs to do to collect extra 10 ipcs.  look around board at all of them they are very important, it is extra cash. so if you reach it put your flag, and if you take it away delete flag. so that german flag in middle of epol stays because you did not take bst.

also make sure when you take a country back, remove flag, and if you take a new country add flag.  this way the money it calculated automatically.

i will double check your board before i post germany.

• 2007 AAR League

Hey kabloom where ya at

• i am sorry i was very busy last week. i will get my non coms done very soon.

• 2007 AAR League

Dude what up

• i no its been a while but i have been real sick. i was working this job for a couple of years and i was exposed to some toxic inhailents that have screwed up my lungs. every few weeks i can barely move and im out of breath. i had to see a few doctors and ended up in the hospital. i did some moves from my phone with other battles that kinda screwed up some wars of mine. i will finish my non coms rite now. i will understand if you want to end our war. i am sorry about everything.

• 3 inf from far to bry
    1 inf from stc to bry
    1 inf from yak to far
    2 inf from kaz to cau
    2 inf from nov to rus
    1 inf from eve to yak
    1 inf from ura to rus

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m