• I am eagerly awaiting a problem free module. There is no pressure; take your time.  :-D

• Since tested fix was reported to solve the problems, I included the setup. Note that this one comes in a G40.gim folder. Old savegames should not work

To start a game, pick ‘Axis & Allies: Global 1940 v1.02’

Finally, no alpha setup. It’s just OOB, because Larry reported that mayor changes are coming (with non-agression treaty … yaaaay! Joy and pleasure! :mrgreen: ). When all the new changes are official, I’ll update

New link to download. I trust that this time all is solved, but yet you should notice me any error :wink:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bhhjtxqtw4t43mw

• Funcioneta,

I do not see the convoy damage show up in infoview.  I downloaded the new file 1.02, but I do not see anything change when enemy vessels are in the sz.

• You have to download AABattlemap version 0.80a
    It’s a small fix included with P40 module in flamesofeurope.de
    Download the module (you need login): it includes a P40.gim folder and a small .exe file -> ignore P40.gim folder (unless that you want to install P40 module) and just copy-paste the .exe file to your AABattlemap folder (it will delete your old 0.79 exe file, so make a backup just in case)

• I downloaded .8 some time back.  I will have to double check to see since I have more than one version on here.

• (NZE/VICT for ANZAC) and the SZ connection off of SZ 64 does not touch Peru. Possible errors on the module map?

• Agh … you’re true with Peru/z64 (I’ll fix this when alpha+ is stable)

Not sure what do you mean with ‘NZE/VIC for ANZAC’

• Also, Larry has confirmed that Alberta borders CUS and Quebec borders Novo Scotia

• Same stuff, we need a official and definitive FAQ to fix that … first doesn’t border, now it borders … can’t he decide? After paying like 120 $ / € , we should at least have a game well tested and free of failures. This is not a Paradox videogame!  :oops:

Good point anyway, Calvin  :-)

• Sorry, it’s Krieg, not Larry.

• @Funcioneta:

You have to download AABattlemap version 0.80a
    It’s a small fix included with P40 module in flamesofeurope.de
    Download the module (you need login): it includes a P40.gim folder and a small .exe file -> ignore P40.gim folder (unless that you want to install P40 module) and just copy-paste the .exe file to your AABattlemap folder (it will delete your old 0.79 exe file, so make a backup just in case)

There were a few different versions with that “0.80a” label.  You have to get the one, as Func says, packaged with Atti’s P40 module or by using HolKann’s ABattlePack installer.

• Do you have a link for the correct one.

I got mine from flames or europe as a separate file

also is there a .80 and a .80a?

• @jeffdestroyer:

Do you have a link for the correct one.

I got mine from flames or europe as a separate file

also is there a .80 and a .80a?

here, I uploaded it so you don’t have to bother with the P40 on FoE, etc.:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/djkingzm3in/ABattleMapv0_80+.zip

feel free to repost the link.

• @Funcioneta:

Agh … you’re true with Peru/z64 (I’ll fix this when alpha+ is stable)

Not sure myself… just that I saw someone say something to that effect at AAMC… maybe NZE and Victoria are Anzac and that your map doesnt display this? I don’t have the AAP40 game… sorry.

• @TMTM:

and the SZ connection off of SZ 64 does not touch Peru. Possible errors on the module map?

Solved. New link to download (but still version 1.02). It also corrects a error with Persia lacking 2 neutral infs. Compatible with original 1.02 version. Now includes 0.80a version of AABattlemap (x-copy and paste aabattlemap.exe file to your AABattlemap folder)

As always, I advise reading the readme file

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwe7iiygav94449

• @TMTM:

@Funcioneta:

Agh … you’re true with Peru/z64 (I’ll fix this when alpha+ is stable)

Not sure myself… just that I saw someone say something to that effect at AAMC… maybe NZE and Victoria are Anzac and that your map doesnt display this? I don’t have the AAP40 game… sorry.

But NZE and Victoria are ANZAC in my map …

• Also, ALberta borders CUS and Quebec borders Novo Scotia. It has been confirmed by Krieg.

• Well, I need a official FAQ to change that. Larry is changing his mind too often lately  :wink:

• @Funcioneta:

Well, I need a official FAQ to change that. Larry is changing his mind too often lately  :wink:

You don’t need it to change Alberta CUS border since it looks that way on the real map.

• Is there a module available for the Alpha set up including the new spaces for new bonuses?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m