• To be honest even if Egypt can fall, I think it’s better that Africa has British defense in the first place

• @Dylan:

To be honest even if Egypt can fall, I think it’s better that Africa has British defense in the first place

Better than what? When has Africa not has British defense?

• DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE ANZAC INFANTRY IN EGYPT!!!

• @McMan:

DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE ANZAC INFANTRY IN EGYPT!!!

I don’t think they’ll be represented, at least not as ANZAC anyway. Most likely they’ll be grouped as British-Commonwealth, just for the sake of simplicity. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t house rule it per say.  :wink:

• Larry said there will be ANZAC in Egypt

• Really, link?

• Sorry I don’t have the link, but I know it’s somewhere on Larry’s site. I know it’s stupid to spit out information without any evidence, but I’m very confident that he said there will be ANZAC units in Egypt. Can anyone back this up?

• @McMan:

Sorry I don’t have the link, but I know it’s somewhere on Larry’s site. I know it’s stupid to spit out information without any evidence, but I’m very confident that he said there will be ANZAC units in Egypt. Can anyone back this up?

I have also heard there will be Anzac in Egypt but I have no link to back this up.

• Official Q&A

@Admiral:

Really, link?

Yes, really, and don’t call him “link”.

• @Admiral:

Really, link?

link  :-D

• LOL

You guys are hilarious.

• So, there will be an Allied triforce in Africa after all, but what are we looking at here in terms power, one or two infantry?

• @Admiral:

So, there will be an Allied triforce in Africa after all, but what are we looking at here in terms power, one or two infantry?

Two; one with the triforce of courage and one with the triforce of wisdom to counter the triforce of power. :-D

• @SAS:

@Admiral:

So, there will be an Allied triforce in Africa after all, but what are we looking at here in terms power, one or two infantry?

Two; one with the triforce of courage and one with the triforce of wisdom to counter the triforce of power. :-D

ITALY will have 1-2 inf; the UK should have more

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@SAS:

@Admiral:

ITALY will have 1-2 inf; the UK should have more

Oh, I thought we were still talking about ANZAC…  Silly me. :wink:  Italy must be the good guys then.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

To be honest even if Egypt can fall, I think it’s better that Africa has British defense in the first place

yeah doesn’t it annoy you when Germany or Italy or whatever is just blitzing through all of Africa.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

Yeah, I’ve always hated how Egypt always falls on the 1st turn

yeah doesn’t it annoy you when Germany or Italy or whatever is just blitzing through all of Africa.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

go on…

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

go on…

Sorry, I meant to say that it annoys me that Egypt always falls on the 1st turn

• In AA50 UK has 9 units in Africa in both versions. I was expecting somewhere around 12-15 in E40.  I was figuring on maybe two air units, a couple of art, at least one tank, one mech, and the rest in inf scattered about. Then maybe 4-5 French, plus that all important Anz inf or two, bringing the total allied units there to around 20. I wasn’t putting Italy that high, maybe 10, with the ability to get more across the Med very early on.

I have to be honest, I really haven’t done any research to see what each side had there, but I would think that just by looking at the Pac set-up and all the extra tt in Africa, that there would be a significant increase down there over AA50. Is double the units of AA50 out of the question binging the allies around 18-20 units?

As far as more tt, and units taking many turns to get around (even 2 move units), you could use tpt to reinforce Egypt quicker from S African complex making the NB’s very vital.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m