• Sponsor

The Montreal Canadiens will prevail through all the challenges that lie ahead to become 2013 Stanley Cup Champions.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Young:

The Montreal Canadiens will prevail through all the challenges that lie ahead to become 2013 Stanley Cup Champions.

However wrong I was in the past… I have to say that this will not happen… this year.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

However wrong I was in the past… I have to say that this will not happen… this year.

However wrong you were in the past… you will become more wrong.

@Young:

@LHoffman:

@Young:

However wrong you were in the past… you will become more wrong.

You keep hoping that!  :wink:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

MARK MY WORDS!

@Gargantua:

MARK MY WORDS!

Marked! For the second time!

Now it is double or nothing… $40.

• Guys listen the Islanders, Canadians, the  Stars, and Washington are not going to win. Washington not enouGh talent, and Canadians have been doing poorly lately.

I feel that one of the only upsets is going to be Toronto winning the cup. Just with all the luck Toronto has had.

@italiansarecoming:

I feel that one of the only upsets is going to be Toronto winning the cup. Just with all the luck Toronto has had.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@italiansarecoming:

Guys listen the Islanders, Canadians, the  Stars, and Washington are not going to win. Washington not enouGh talent, and Canadians have been doing poorly lately.

MARK HIS WORDS!

Nucks vs Leafs for the cup!

• The question is
    Would Grasshopper party in the streets if the Leafs win it all

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Rangers-Caps is starting to become an annual rite of spring. Monotony aside, I’m thrilled the Rangers don’t have to play the Habs or Penguins.

• Sponsor

@italiansarecoming:

Guys listen the Islanders, Canadians, the  Stars, and Washington are not going to win. Washington not enouGh talent, and Canadians have been doing poorly lately.

So you think that the Canadiens are a poor team, and the Leafs will win the cup, but you also think that the Dallas Stars are in the playoffs? You’re not very up to speed on the 16 teams involved so why should we take your opinions and predictions seriously?

• After living in Plattsburg and going to 2 Bruins and Canadian games I have a soft spot in my heart for Montreal (that’s where I saw the games) They need a cup win almost as bad as Toronto. On the other hand my uncle lived in Toronto and I’ve seen a game there and a cup win for them would be a world changing event….The team was the Rangers.
    My Sabres sucked out so I would like to see the teams (cities) that end with an o go all the way that’s an oh and not a zero
    I could go on and on so I’ll get back to my war games or this day in WWII history
    Let the play-offs begin!!!

@Gargantua:

@italiansarecoming:

Guys listen the Islanders, Canadians, the�  Stars, and Washington are not going to win. Washington not enouGh talent, and Canadians have been doing poorly lately.

MARK HIS WORDS!

Nucks vs Leafs for the cup!

Canada would collapse with jubilation and crush the United States. Then the world would implode. … Basically.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

The Habs are the Canadian club with the best shot at a finals appearance. Always pays to bet against Vancouver.

• Sponsor

@General:

The Habs are the Canadian club with the best shot at a finals appearance. Always pays to bet against Vancouver.

Here! Here!

• '10

Tonight Habs vs Sens….

GO HABS GO

There is only one team that we are sure is not going to win the Stanley Cup ever again : the leafs.

Loosers
    Even
    After
    Fourty
    yearS

I have a feeling for Vancouver this year. Now that Luongo has no more pressure and that nothing is expected from him, he might get his magic touch back…

• I was tired when I put the Stars up there haha I got no idea why I put the. Haha.

I don’t think Toronto will win the play offs I think they will lose in 5 games against Boston.  I just think that if any team with no chance will win it is Toronto out of all the teams. Did you not see Montreals play last night against Ottowa?

• Sponsor

@italiansarecoming:

I was tired when I put the Stars up there haha I got no idea why I put the. Haha.

I don’t think Toronto will win the play offs I think they will lose in 5 games against Boston.  I just think that if any team with no chance will win it is Toronto out of all the teams. Did you not see Montreals play last night against Ottowa?

Ottawa didn’t beat the Habs, Anderson beat the Habs… Hopefully they will tie it up tonight.

• Sponsor

@Axisplaya:

Tonight Habs vs Sens….

GO HABS GO

There is only one team that we are sure is not going to win the Stanley Cup ever again : the leafs.

Loosers
    Even
    After
    Fourty
    yearS

I have a feeling for Vancouver this year. Now that Luongo has no more pressure and that nothing is expected from him, he might get his magic touch back…

Here’s a better one…

Losers
    Even
    After
    Forty
    Seasons

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m