• Some of why my products were less detailed is the fact that CAD models were not an option back then.
    Now days that is all there is and it makes life much easier seeing the product before you have it made.

• Jack,

Your products now look amazing - very good detail. I love them! I know if/when you scale them down you will lose some detail, but the difference between your Italian tank and the original one is obvious and a great improvement.

• TT are you going to make Fighter Planes?

• @Lunarwolf:

TT are you going to make Fighter Planes?

Planes are on the list.  I have one more land unit set I want to make and then planes are after that.  :-)

• @Table:

I have one more land unit set I want to make  :-)

Please let it be Norway.

A lot of people want to play the Invasion of Norway 1940 game, and need german and norvegian pieces, and besides the norvegian Krag-Jorgensen rifle will look great on that pidestal, not to mention the norvegian Qwizling-tanks that actually was the same size as the Tiger, only with a barely larger barrel.

NorwegianKrag.jpg

• Please let it be Norway.

yes make a Quisling unit. Instead of a gun he can hold a cyanide capsule as a keepsake till 1945.

I think you should save your money and use it to make proper infantry units that we can use. Also, need airborne infantry.

• are your planes going to be the same sizes as A&A pieces?

• @Razor:

@Table:

I have one more land unit set I want to make  :-)

Please let it be Norway.

lot of people want to play the Invasion of Norway 1940 game, and need german and norvegian pieces, and besides the norvegian Krag-Jorgensen rifle will look great on that pidestal, not to mention the norvegian Qwizling-tanks that actually was the same size as the Tiger, only with a barely larger barrel.

Go on…

• Make french pieces. Thats what we need if you want to make a new set.

• @Imperious:

Make french pieces. Thats what we need if you want to make a new set.

You must be joking, who wants to play with french pieces ?

• i think your tanks need alittle tweeking, but the infantry pieces? im sorry but i dont think i would ever want to get used to them. i think alot of us AA nuts feel the same.
    i would like to see a dedicated anti-tank gun, tank destroyers,and maybe a railgun. love the idea of seperate infantry thou,(machineguners,flamethrowers,bazooka men,etc)

• You must be joking, who wants to play with french pieces ?
    Why not?

• You must be joking, who wants to play with french pieces ?

I want to conquer them as many times as possible, plus the french are using mostly British units for AAE40. Jack can at least fix this problem and get us some decent units.

• Any decent German player decimates the french within the first 2 rounds. Why would French pieces be that important, they wind up back in the box so quick?

• +10000 to Jack making French pieces. After seeing his tanks, I know he can make a great Char B and SOMUA tank, plus mech inf, planes, etc.

Whaddya say Jack?

• Why would French pieces be that important, they wind up back in the box so quick?

Just for the satisfaction of defeating them. Plus when the allies retake France, the Germans can retake paris and defeat them again.

Do you like British units posing as France units? For the most part that is what you will get in AAE40. Jack can change that for us.

Whats the point of having Hungarian tanks?  French pieces are much more important to AA than Hungary.

• i dont see the point of Hungarian tanks.
    New house rule for all French units: on roll of 1-3 they drop their pants and run! lol

• @lnmajor:

i dont see the point of Hungarian tanks.

I do

France fight 1 year in the war, Hungary fight 5 years in the war

• @reloader-1:

+10000 to Jack making French pieces. After seeing his tanks, I know he can make a great Char B and SOMUA tank, plus mech inf, planes, etc.

Whaddya say Jack?

Have not started cutting the French.  They are last while I wait until the new A&A game comes out and I can match the color.  I made a Hotchkiss tank for the French and put in Shermans for when they they are liberated.  I will check out the Somua & Chars and see what I can do.

• @Razor:

@Table:

I have one more land unit set I want to make  :-)

Please let it be Norway.

A lot of people want to play the Invasion of Norway 1940 game, and need german and norvegian pieces, and besides the norvegian Krag-Jorgensen rifle will look great on that pidestal, not to mention the norvegian Qwizling-tanks that actually was the same size as the Tiger, only with a barely larger barrel.

Norway was not in the plan but could be added down the road if dollars allow.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m