• Did you guys see that defensive struggle between Arizona and Green Bay?

• '10

@Jermofoot:

Well U-505, you’ve got 3 out of 4, but it is not looking good for the Packers right now.  Still early though.

@ABWorsham:

The Cowboys and Viking game should be a great one.

I’m looking forward to it as well.  I want the Boys to give Favre another opportunity to mull over retirement.

Ditto….almost all of the usual suspects from the KSG are here. A belated +1 to all

• @Brain:

Did you guys see that defensive struggle between Arizona and Green Bay?

I followed it on gametrax for a while.  I was surprised at everything.  And ironically the game that lacked in defense was decided by a defensive score.

Also, if you all ever have a desire to see pretty much any sporting event and don’t have tv access to it, try www.atdhe.net.  It has many sporting events that are televised with live feeds, no sign up, no cost.

• Thanks for the link Jermo. I feeling positive

• im a dolphins fan…oh boy…but my picks this week…SD…IND…NO…and…MIN

• My picks Indy, Arz, Minn, and SD

• @RogertheShrubber:

My picks Indy, Arz, Minn, and SD

My picks Indy, Arz, Dal and SD

• @ABWorsham:

@RogertheShrubber:

Dallas vs. Minn was a tough one AB.  But i couldn’t decide so I went with the home team, but the 'Boys are playing phenominal ball right now.  I will not be surprised at all if Dallas wins today.

• @RogertheShrubber:

@ABWorsham:

@RogertheShrubber:

Dallas vs. Minn was a tough one AB.  But i couldn’t decide so I went with the home team, but the 'Boys are playing phenominal ball right now.  I will not be surprised at all if Dallas wins today.

Sorry to surprise you, but Dallas will not win or lose today (that would be tomorrow). :)

Opinions, is this Kurt Warner’s last season? And please Baltimore, I applaud your defeat of my Patriots now just please shut down those Colts.

GG

• '10

@Guerrilla:

Opinions, is this Kurt Warner’s last season? And please Baltimore, I applaud your defeat of my Patriots now just please shut down those Colts.

GG

that’s a tall order GG

Yeah I know it won’t happen. I just wanted this season to be that much more unusual…

GG

• The Cowboy defeat was rough on me and the family. Three more footballs games and it’s time for football hibernation.  :-(

• '10

GO JETS

Unreal. Well very well. My prediction is Colts vs. Vikings at Superbowl.

GG

• @ABWorsham:

The Cowboy defeat was rough on me and the family. Three more footballs games and it’s time for football hibernation.  :-(

Ok, I was hoping for a win but figured Minnesota would take it, but not like that.  That was Romofail like he used to do.  I thought he was on the up and up, but apparently he needs a couple of years to work it out.

• My Minnesota is still in it. But i hate that they have to play the Saints because thats my second team.

• '10

If the damn kicker from Washington could of made a 23 yd FG against the Saints they would be playing in Minny…grrrrr.

• I predict Colts vs Vikings as well.

• Colts win. Now Let’s see what happens in the NFC game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m