• @frimmel:

Or at least until her head was turned round and she could see her own butt.

No way, you’d be doing her a favor.  She’d never have to ask “does my butt look too BIG?” again…

• I don’t think theres enough swear words to describe such behavior.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Repudiation:

Fred Thompson’s “Legions” of ex-girlfriends want to see him as president.

Men 1
    Women 1

Dang, dead heat!

Anyway, wow!  If you can get your ex’s to enthusiastically support you for president of the white house how GOOD do your negotiating skills have to be???  Any guy I’ve broken up with I wouldnt want to see put in charge of taste testing poison gas, let alone run the greatest nation on Earth!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1977478.ece

Just so you can get it yourself.  That’s the London Times (a British paper.)

• That woman should be crucified…

• Vertically Impaled…  A bit more poetic considering her crime and the entry point of the spear…  :evil:

• Normally, I say an eye for an eye, but that would be difficult in this case, though impalement does sound appropriate.

@M36:

Normally, I say an eye for an eye, but that would be difficult in this case, though impalement does sound appropriate.

Czar Ivan would be proud.

• if you ain’t man enough to hold onto your balls, then you don’t deserve them in the first place. can’t she be sued for preventing him to ever having kids agian? he probablly doesn’t have the balls to sue the pants off her.

@cyan:

if you ain’t man enough to hold onto your balls, then you don’t deserve them in the first place. can’t she be sued for preventing him to ever having kids agian? he probablly doesn’t have the balls to sue the pants off her.

I think she should sue him for being unable to get her pregnant ever again. =P  She’s the victim here!

• @Jennifer:

@cyan:

if you ain’t man enough to hold onto your balls, then you don’t deserve them in the first place. can’t she be sued for preventing him to ever having kids agian? he probablly doesn’t have the balls to sue the pants off her.

I think she should sue him for being unable to get her pregnant ever again. =P  She’s the victim here!

anyone that weak doesn’t deserve to impregnant anyone ever. it was just darwin at work

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m