• My personal viewpoint is not the benchmark on determining whether a bowl game is meaningless or not, that my friend is up to you.  I personally only watch the bowls that have BigTen teams in the mix and the BCS, just my own personal areas of interests.  Whether you find all the bowl games interesting or just a select few is up to you, the world is your oyster  :-D.

• On another football topic: isn’t this been an awesome NFL season. My Cowboys are playing good football, i hope they destroy the Eagles. I will say this, the Eagles are one dangerous team.

• @RogertheShrubber:

My personal viewpoint is not the benchmark on determining whether a bowl game is meaningless or not, that my friend is up to you.  I personally only watch the bowls that have BigTen teams in the mix and the BCS, just my own personal areas of interests.  Whether you find all the bowl games interesting or just a select few is up to you, the world is your oyster  :-D.

I’m pretty much with you on that. My girlfriend has been having a few “Isn’t college football supposed to be over?” moments lately. I’m hoping I’m going to be able to catch some of the Orange Bowl (GO HAWKS!) and the NCG. Might have to DVR them.

Congrats to my favorite Buckeyes on their Rose Bowl victory. Loved at the end during the trophy ceremony when somebody asked Coach Tressel about the ‘uptempo Oregon offense’ and he answered, “Well we have an uptempo defense.”

Oregon’s ‘uptempo offense’ that I heard about ad nausem up to gameday and then all thru game day. Oregon only managed a little over 18 minutes in time of possession.

Who does everyone like on Thursday? I gotta go with The Tide as much as it pains me to do so. Just don’t see Texas being able to hold up against their D.

• @frimmel:

Congrats to my favorite Buckeyes on their Rose Bowl victory. Loved at the end during the trophy ceremony when somebody asked Coach Tressel about the ‘uptempo Oregon offense’ and he answered, “Well we have an uptempo defense.”

Big10 getting some redemption this year.

That is a great quote.  I like how Tressel has a trademark - the sweatervest.
    Congratulations to the OSU Buckeyes on a big win.  2003 was a long time ago…

TCU is going to the field. I declare early victory. done.

GG

• @Guerrilla:

TCU is going to the field. I declare early victory. done.

GG

I think Boise makes a game of it but the Frogs play good enough D that they should come out ahead.

• Iowa wins the Orange Bowl!!!

• What domination in the first half, especially.

Hawks Rock!

I officially don’t like Idaho…

GG

• GG - if you’re referring to the Boise State/TCU game

Did you notice all the TV shots of the cheerleaders on both sides?
    Haha - I don’t think Boise State turns anyone down.  Wow, they had a lot of 2-ton Tillies.
    But the TCU cheerleaders on the other hand - WOW! 
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!  I wish they would have just trained the cameras on them the whole game, and not the football game so much  :lol:

• @C_Strabala:

Iowa wins the Orange Bowl!!!

@gamerman01:

What domination in the first half, especially.

Hawks Rock!

Nice job Hawks! Sending the Big Ten out of Bowl season with a winning record and 2-0 in BCS games after the Buckeyes’ Rose Bowl victory.

• @gamerman01:

GG - if you’re referring to the Boise State/TCU game

Did you notice all the TV shots of the cheerleaders on both sides?
    Haha - I don’t think Boise State turns anyone down.  Wow, they had a lot of 2-ton Tillies.
    But the TCU cheerleaders on the other hand - WOW! 
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!  I wish they would have just trained the cameras on them the whole game, and not the football game so much  :lol:

Dude, I thought I was the only person that noticed that. Being the Texan I am, I’m proud to say there are no shortage of good looking women in this state.

• @frimmel:

@C_Strabala:

Iowa wins the Orange Bowl!!!

@gamerman01:

What domination in the first half, especially.

Hawks Rock!

Nice job Hawks! Sending the Big Ten out of Bowl season with a winning record and 2-0 in BCS games after the Buckeyes’ Rose Bowl victory.

I partied way too hard after that victory, GO HAWKS!

• @ABWorsham:

Dude, I thought I was the only person that noticed that. Being the Texan I am, I’m proud to say there are no shortage of good looking women in this state.

Hehe, I guess there were two of us.  I was using the rewind button as much as the fast forward button  :lol:

One problem with Iowa is that our babes are all covered up for a third of the year.  Not good.

• Only one more college game left. Yay!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m