• @EmuGod:

Your idea of not requiring more rights for minorities would be great in an ideal Utopia. Unfortunately, wihtout rights to protect them, the next Hitler would quickly start killing the Jews again.

You are paranoid!
    and btw, which rights do the palestinians have in the occupied areas?

• @EmuGod:

Besides the Chinese land claim to Siberia and the Native Peoples’ claims of land in the Americas, I know of NO OTHER culture that has ties to a place.

If you don’t know more, than take a history book and a newspaper:
    Aboriginies in Australia, exiled germans for Silesia (sp?), North Ireland and nearly everywhere where you have a civil war / conflict.

It’s easy for you to say as an Anti-Semite. You’re telling the Jews to assimilate and to lose our culture, but we refuse to do so and that’s why you and the other anti-semites hate us. Becuase we won’t leave our traditions. No other nation has a historical place as part of its culture, those who did have given it up such as the Orthodox Church in Constantinople.

You call every critic anti-semite, don’t you? Just like every criticism of the US would be treason for some USies here.
    Assimilation can be understood of adding your culture to the others. Are the jews in the US assimilated? Do they accept US (and therefore heretic) laws? Or do they accept the US and try to add their culture into the whole of it?

There is nothing that can be done about the cycle. Israel has no choice but to retaliate because if she does not, the terrorists will grow more confident and conduct more attacks believing that they cannot and will not be stopped.

We call this a “milk-maiden’s calculation”. With your thinking, the freedom of India from the UK must be a wonder. With your thinking, south africa would never had a black president. With your thinking, US soldiers were sent into their death in Vietnam.

You cannot unilaterally withdraw from a place crawling with terrorists. Israel tried that when it pulled out of Lebanon and now the entire south of Lebanon is occupied by Hizballah. By unilaterally withdrawing from the West Bank and Gaza, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the other terrorist groups will take over those areas.

And why?
    Because you go in, destroy every infrastructure, and leave a heap of rubble with a power vacuum…. no wonder who is quickest to fill it, surely not the more bureucratic government that your pulveriyed in your attack.

• @F_alk:

@EmuGod:

Besides the Chinese land claim to Siberia and the Native Peoples’ claims of land in the Americas, I know of NO OTHER culture that has ties to a place.

If you don’t know more, than take a history book and a newspaper:
    Aboriginies in Australia, exiled germans for Silesia (sp?), North Ireland and nearly everywhere where you have a civil war / conflict.

It’s easy for you to say as an Anti-Semite. You’re telling the Jews to assimilate and to lose our culture, but we refuse to do so and that’s why you and the other anti-semites hate us. Becuase we won’t leave our traditions. No other nation has a historical place as part of its culture, those who did have given it up such as the Orthodox Church in Constantinople.

You call every critic anti-semite, don’t you? Just like every criticism of the US would be treason for some USies here.
    Assimilation can be understood of adding your culture to the others. Are the jews in the US assimilated? Do they accept US (and therefore heretic) laws? Or do they accept the US and try to add their culture into the whole of it?

There is nothing that can be done about the cycle. Israel has no choice but to retaliate because if she does not, the terrorists will grow more confident and conduct more attacks believing that they cannot and will not be stopped.

We call this a “milk-maiden’s calculation”. With your thinking, the freedom of India from the UK must be a wonder. With your thinking, south africa would never had a black president. With your thinking, US soldiers were sent into their death in Vietnam.

You cannot unilaterally withdraw from a place crawling with terrorists. Israel tried that when it pulled out of Lebanon and now the entire south of Lebanon is occupied by Hizballah. By unilaterally withdrawing from the West Bank and Gaza, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the other terrorist groups will take over those areas.

And why?
    Because you go in, destroy every infrastructure, and leave a heap of rubble with a power vacuum…. no wonder who is quickest to fill it, surely not the more bureucratic government that your pulveriyed in your attack.

About your idea of criticizing everyone as an Anti-semite, I only criticize those with destructive criticism not ones with constructive criticism. When you start saying things like “Don’t do what you religion tells you to.” that’s pure anti-semitism. If the criticism is constructive, then it shows the person means well and means to show possible flaws. Constructive criticism builds things up and destructive (such as Yanny’s) tears them down.

Assimilation is alright to a certain extent, but due to the pressure of people such as Yanny who don’t believe in the rights of minorities and pressure them into giving up their religions more, manyt assiimilate to the point that they lose their religion. This is especially true in the “melting pot” of the United States, but even happens in the “salad bowl” of Canada.

Your idea of do not retaliate does not work. Countries run on pride and on their requirement to survive. When a country’s pride is damamged, it must do something about it. The United States had to fight Japan in World War 2, because it’s pride as a superpower was shattered due to the Pearl Harbor attack. According to your philosophy, America should have not declared war on Japan and let hte Japanese do whatever they wanted in the Pacific.

I’m not saying to always retaliate. Negotiate if possible but in situations like in Israel, where negotiation is not possible, the only way to save the country is to retaliate.

About Lebanon, Israel had actually eliminated most of the terrorists in Southern Lebanon. Do not forget the Syria controls the eastern part of Lebanon and that the Lebanese government is quite powerless, especially due to the fact that Syria is occupying Eastern Lebanon and that its government speaks for the Lebanese government. The Hizballah terrorists were from northern and eastern Lebanon, under Syrian control, and that’s from where they came to take over Southern Lebanon. The Lebanese government cannot stop this because the Syrian government supports Hizballah and funds them.

• We did not go after the Japaneese because of Pride. Only an idiot would think so. Pride is a very bad thing, hundreds of millions of people have died for someone’s pride.

Politicians do very little good. Read the book Executive Order by Tom Clancy.

• Oh well if Tommy wrote about it, then it has to be the whole truth.

• @Yanny:

We did not go after the Japaneese because of Pride. Only an idiot would think so. Pride is a very bad thing, hundreds of millions of people have died for someone’s pride.

Politicians do very little good. Read the book Executive Order by Tom Clancy.

Then why did America go to war with Japan over Pearl Harbor? Tell me, Yanny.

• I saw this on yahoo and since we were talking about Israel seemed something to share.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=mideast_conflict

Basicaly for those who havent read it, it talks about IDF troops backing out of Bethlahem as part of an Israeli-Palestinian security agreement.

I hate to ask and hope to god, or whomever you may beleive in, that I am so very wrong but how long till the suicide bombings against Israeli civilians start again?

• We all know it’s going to happen again.

If the Palestinian Leadership would stop the bloodshed, and allow peace talks to rise above violence, then there is a possibility for reaching a mutual agreement. But not until that happens will Israel consider giving up anything.

• @EmuGod:

About your idea of criticizing everyone as an Anti-semite, I only criticize those with destructive criticism not ones with constructive criticism. When you start saying things like “Don’t do what you religion tells you to.” that’s pure anti-semitism. If the criticism is constructive, then it shows the person means well and means to show possible flaws. Constructive criticism builds things up and destructive (such as Yanny’s) tears them down.

You are arrogant. If i hinder a muslim or hindu in his religion, then i am an antisemite?

Your idea of do not retaliate does not work. Countries run on pride and on their requirement to survive. When a country’s pride is damamged, it must do something about it. The United States had to fight Japan in World War 2, because it’s pride as a superpower was shattered due to the Pearl Harbor attack. According to your philosophy, America should have not declared war on Japan and let hte Japanese do whatever they wanted in the Pacific.

It worked fine quite a lot in the world, as i have given examples. Your example on the other hand is one superpower (US) provoking another (Japan) to attack, so that a war is “justified”.

I’m not saying to always retaliate. Negotiate if possible but in situations like in Israel, where negotiation is not possible, the only way to save the country is to retaliate.

Negotiation in Israel is not possible…… then would say: change the israeli government :)

I misunderstood you on purpose here, but your claim (of negotiation are impossible) is first of all unproven, because neither side really tried! The hawks of both side rules, sabotaging any peace effort made.

About Lebanon, Israel had actually eliminated most of the terrorists in Southern Lebanon. Do not forget the Syria controls the eastern part of Lebanon and that the Lebanese government is quite powerless,

since when does Syria occupy eastern Lebanon, how weak was Lebanon before the early 80’s and Israels invasion?

• No, anti-semitism is not used to Muslims even though they are also Semitic people. It applies only to Jews because it is a term that began in Europe, where almsot no Muslims lived. It was used specifically against Jews, kind of like the common insult “jap”.

Negotiation was tried with Rabin, Peres and Barak but they all failed. Barak offered the Palestinians almost everything they wanted twice and they rejected it without a counter offer. What he suggested was also just a framework to work from but it was what would probably have been given up to them. Instead, they started another intifada.

• There is 10x more hate toward Muslims in this country than toward Jews.

We went to war after Pearl Harbor because Japan attacked us!. Its not a matter of pride, its a matter of defense. We went to war with Hitler because he declared war on us.

The Palestinian leadership cannot stop the bloodshed for 2 reasons. First off, they don’t have any significant police or military force since the Israelis have blown it up. Second, its not like Hamas is their organization. In fact, in the small peace deal that was broke over the weekend, Hamas openly said they will make it hard for the Palestinians.

Let me explain the deal (Arafat and Sharon both had no part in it). The Israelis pull out of Bethlahalem. The Palestinian forces move in, to fill the void. If it, and this is the key part here, gets quieter, not completely quiet like past deals , the Israelis will do the same for another city, until a full (hopefully) they withdraw from the entire West Bank.

• @EmuGod:

No, anti-semitism is not used to Muslims even though they are also Semitic people. It applies only to Jews because it is a term that began in Europe, where almsot no Muslims lived. It was used specifically against Jews, kind of like the common insult “jap”.

to clarify my point:
    you said

When you start saying things like “Don’t do what you religion tells you to.” that’s pure anti-semitism

I know what antisemitism means, and how often it is used by jews as a (IMHO) unfair means in a discussion.
    Your claim that hinderingany religion is anti-semitic is arrogant!
    The jewish claim of making their people by faith seems quite arrogant to me. By definition there can never be a native-american jew, right? Black or east-asian jews … is that possible, or is the jewish faith racist?

• No, the Jewish religion is not racist. There can be ASian Jews and American Jews. You simply chose not read the post carefully, once again. I simply said that people in society frown upon outsiders and do there best to try and help outsiders assimilate as much as possible into society and are even sometimes angered when people od a minority do not confro mto the majority. For example, I can only go to eat at certain restaurants that are allowed according to my religion. Sometimes, a non-Jewish friend ofm ine may want to go eat pork and would ask em to come along. When I tell him I can’t go because it’s against my religion, he is upset with me over it.

Many people do not like people who are not like them because they are scared of wwhat they do not know. Jews have been the principle target for years, even when they fully assimilated into other country’s cultures such as in Nazi Germany. That is why it is so scary. People duting the Holocaust that had lost their Judaism were taken away to concentration camps because their parents or grandparents were Jewish. People did not know whny they were being taken away. Also, too much assimilation leads to inter-marriage which is horrible for people.

• In general, I agree with E_G_,
    however, I think you are both a little to harsh in you judgements.

My folkes were poor. I am not rich. I am a conservative who votes mostly Republican. I have watched the Dems give people welfare(of all kinds) for 30+ years(my notice of politics began in my teens). I’ve worked with families who were into their fourth generation of welfare(Met all 4 gens. -Greatgramma started on welfare as a 14 yr. old(mom) and every gen. daughter since had had a child by the age of 14-16[YES, 30 years to do it].

Speaking of who’s on whose side -

The US has one ally in the Middle East. Kuwait. They know the US is the only country willing to cover their ass.
    WE DID IT ALONE BEFORE(Persian Gulf War). Everybody else cheered, said ‘let’s go’, sent supplies, support staf and medics. This wouldn’t be happening again if candya**ed Euros didn’t say ‘stop, and let’s talk’.

Saudi A is no ally. They fund Al Queda, Hezbollah, etc. Won’t let us use their airfields to go after SAD DAM!

Afghanistan is using US to get back on its feet.But we didn’t help them after they BEAT USSR’s BUTT!

Bahrain has said ‘no airfields here will be used against Baghdad.’ Some friend.

Egypt is the second largest recipient of US $ aid(Israel is #1). Yet they allow anti-US radio broadcasts and homilies :P by the mullahs/imams in the mosques. Egypt has been saying 'no, no, don’t do that ’ when anti US things are written in the Egyptian newspapers. Oh, boy, are they tough!

Yanny, I assume you know where Jordan is(NOT NEXT TO EGYPT).
    Jordan is not on our side. They’ve been doing business with Iraq under the table(as have all Iraq’s neighbors). The ‘blackmarket’ is very profitable there these days.

Israel uses every country and counts none as an ally. Read ‘By Way of Deception’ written by an ex-Mossad agent/officer.

And, YES! Syrian forces do hold part of south Lebanon.For their protection and to aid the terrorists. It’s easier to keep an eye on your friends and enemies when you occupy their territory.

Lebanon is currently ruled by weak Christian forces. They have a hard time just keeping order in the capital, Beirut(which used to be the ‘Paris if the Middle East’).You REMEMBER Beirut , doncha[the KOBAR TOWERS barracks the terrorists destroyed with a truck bomb. YES, the mortar shells(and ROCKET ATTACKS) are still coming into northern Israel!

Oh, return Northern Ireland to Ireland!
    JUst what the IRISH DON’T WANT. I’ve talked with a # of folks from all over Ireland and almost every one said to the letter ‘we don’t want those troublemakers!’ How 'bout that?

Hey, guys!
    We need to respond firmly to the terrorist’s activities.
    Many of you may not remember the first WTC attack(1993).
    Remember the carbomb attacks on 2 US Embassies in Africa(1995)?
    How about the USS Cole?
    I think I missed a few but you get the idea.
    WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!

Oh, we can’t forget SOMALIA. We went in (Bush 41), pussyfooted around (Bush 41 and Clinton), and pulled out like a roadrunner(Clinton) when they killed a few good men.

NO, PALESTINE WAS NOT A COUNTRY and is not occupied territory!
    Israel won the land in a war. The US, GB, and France said give it back.
    Israel did. Then they were attacked , again, won the war, and took the land (j’ever heera da SPOILS OF WAR?). The US, GB, and France said give it back. Israel did. Then they were attacked , again, won the war, and took the land . And it happened again!
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “The most important thing learned from the Persian Gulf War of 1991 is this: if you are ever to go to war against the United States of America, be sure to bring a nuclear weapon.” - Republic of India’s Military Chief of Staff

• DAt wasme.
    I’m gonna complain fer all the good it’l do - Xi

• Jordon is in fact a huge ally of ours. We give them a lot of aid, mostly in Water and Food.

If Israel treats the Palestinian territories as spoils of war, they should give the Palestinian citizens full rights of an Israeli. Instead, they treat the Palestinians as imperialists treated the Africans. It was wrong 100 years ago and it is still wrong today.

• @EmuGod:

No, the Jewish religion is not racist. There can be ASian Jews and American Jews.

Well, you talked of tradition, not assimilating yourself to the point where you’d lose your religion etc.
    AFAIK the jews consider themselves “the chosen people”, as this is what theid ancient tradition says. How can someone who definitly did not live with them in these ancient days be chosen as well? How can, say a native
    american, be part of that people, if the first contact between his ancestors and the jewish faith is less than 500 years ago?

If this tradition on the other hand does not exclude him from becoming part of the jewish community, what are then reason for the jews to claim israel? It can’t be the ancient writings and laws, as those just have been overruled by the above.

Do you see what i want to say?

You simply chose not read the post carefully, once again. I simply said that people in society frown upon outsiders and do there best to try and help outsiders assimilate as much as possible into society and are even sometimes angered when people od a minority do not confro mto the majority. For example, I can only go to eat at certain restaurants that are allowed according to my religion. Sometimes, a non-Jewish friend ofm ine may want to go eat pork and would ask em to come along. When I tell him I can’t go because it’s against my religion, he is upset with me over it.

And again, you make claims for every minority. The jews are one minortiy among others. (if i go against any one of them, would you call me anti-semite for that?).
    For the assimilation: The question is the degree of assimilation needed that (a) makes you part of the “host” society without (b) losing your own traits.
    If you do not assimilate at all, you will build up ghettos, feel strange, and be the perfect target to blame for the majority whenever something goes wrong. That is what happened in europe: the jews for a long time were not allowed to assimilate, and they didn’t really wish to do it…… so they gathered in ghettos … well, and you know about the history of european antisemitism…

Another question: would you grant the freedoms that you want to any- and everybody else?
    Like a spokesman of the muslim community in germany said: it is no problem for muslim to live in there, with western laws, and obey and follow them. That’s actually what the Quran wants them to do… as long as they are the minority, otherwise they should try to establish the sharia.
    So, for you: can i get my piece of pork to eat in israel? Does Israel allow me to do whatever my “religion” tells me to do? How would the ppl react, if i disobey the laws for the shabbat (sp?), because my religion tells me to do this or that that is not conform?

Many people do not like people who are not like them because they are scared of wwhat they do not know. Jews have been the principle target for years, even when they fully assimilated into other country’s cultures such as in Nazi Germany. That is why it is so scary. People duting the Holocaust that had lost their Judaism were taken away to concentration camps because their parents or grandparents were Jewish. People did not know whny they were being taken away. Also, too much assimilation leads to inter-marriage which is horrible for people.

(1) The jews were “fully assimilated” not in the sense you said it would be bad, but in the sense i called good: they still had they’re culture, and had brought it into the german culture (not that this is too difficult, you know how similar jiddish and german are).
    Your argument about “losing your judaism”:
    Alone the thought of taking a religion as a qualifier for a race/people is absurd, from both sides! And, the people did know, why they were taken away, as they were officially classified as jew, semi-jew etc.

And, please, what is wrong about inter-marriage? Why is it “horrible”? And are you talking of inter-religion or inter-racial marraige?
    I really fear that you have learnt nothing (or only the wrong stuff) out of the jewish history. Having suffered from racism/anti-semitism etc…. is no reason at all to allow you to do the same to others: You are not superior! You are not god’s chosen who has more rights than others. You should have learnt what happens when you start to think that.

• @F_alk:

@EmuGod:

No, the Jewish religion is not racist. There can be ASian Jews and American Jews.

Well, you talked of tradition, not assimilating yourself to the point where you’d lose your religion etc.
    AFAIK the jews consider themselves “the chosen people”, as this is what theid ancient tradition says. How can someone who definitly did not live with them in these ancient days be chosen as well? How can, say a native
    american, be part of that people, if the first contact between his ancestors and the jewish faith is less than 500 years ago?

If this tradition on the other hand does not exclude him from becoming part of the jewish community, what are then reason for the jews to claim israel? It can’t be the ancient writings and laws, as those just have been overruled by the above.

Do you see what i want to say?

You simply chose not read the post carefully, once again. I simply said that people in society frown upon outsiders and do there best to try and help outsiders assimilate as much as possible into society and are even sometimes angered when people od a minority do not confro mto the majority. For example, I can only go to eat at certain restaurants that are allowed according to my religion. Sometimes, a non-Jewish friend ofm ine may want to go eat pork and would ask em to come along. When I tell him I can’t go because it’s against my religion, he is upset with me over it.

And again, you make claims for every minority. The jews are one minortiy among others. (if i go against any one of them, would you call me anti-semite for that?).
    For the assimilation: The question is the degree of assimilation needed that (a) makes you part of the “host” society without (b) losing your own traits.
    If you do not assimilate at all, you will build up ghettos, feel strange, and be the perfect target to blame for the majority whenever something goes wrong. That is what happened in europe: the jews for a long time were not allowed to assimilate, and they didn’t really wish to do it…… so they gathered in ghettos … well, and you know about the history of european antisemitism…

Another question: would you grant the freedoms that you want to any- and everybody else?
    Like a spokesman of the muslim community in germany said: it is no problem for muslim to live in there, with western laws, and obey and follow them. That’s actually what the Quran wants them to do… as long as they are the minority, otherwise they should try to establish the sharia.
    So, for you: can i get my piece of pork to eat in israel? Does Israel allow me to do whatever my “religion” tells me to do? How would the ppl react, if i disobey the laws for the shabbat (sp?), because my religion tells me to do this or that that is not conform?

(1) The jews were “fully assimilated” not in the sense you said it would be bad, but in the sense i called good: they still had they’re culture, and had brought it into the german culture (not that this is too difficult, you know how similar jiddish and german are).
    Your argument about “losing your judaism”:
    Alone the thought of taking a religion as a qualifier for a race/people is absurd, from both sides! And, the people did know, why they were taken away, as they were officially classified as jew, semi-jew etc.

And, please, what is wrong about inter-marriage? Why is it “horrible”? And are you talking of inter-religion or inter-racial marraige?
    I really fear that you have learnt nothing (or only the wrong stuff) out of the jewish history. Having suffered from racism/anti-semitism etc…. is no reason at all to allow you to do the same to others: You are not superior! You are not god’s chosen who has more rights than others. You should have learnt what happens when you start to think that.

No one said anything abut more rights or superiority, F_alk. I posted this to FinsterniS (I think that’s how you spell his name) and tried to explain how the term may seem racist but its implications are not.

If you go against another religion, you are racist. There is a special word, anti-semitism, to describe hatred against Jews. Din’t ask me why, that question would have to e directed to the people of Europe in the Middle Ages. I can tell you that the meaning of anti-semitism is hatred agaisnt those who cam from Shem, who was one of Noah’s sons. The Jews came from Shem and eventually the Muslims, but since no Muslims lived in Europe at the time, the term was used to mean hatred agaisnt Jews only. It’s all racism, it’s all bad, but for some reason hatred against Jews has its own word for it.

What is horrible about inter-marriage is that it ends the religion. When two people from different backgrounds get married and want to raise a child, who’s religion and culture do they follow? Many try to let the child choose for himself/herself, but that is not possible because children are not able to make such decisions until they reach adulthood. See my point? It is very hard to keep a religion/culture (I’m assuming that both the parents really love their culture/religion and want the child to have it) when the two cultures/religions are so different. In most cases, the child loses both cultures. In the case of Judaism, this will most likely diminish the number of Jews in the world. Remember, Jews make up 0.25% of the world’s population. 15 million out of 6 billion if you want to confirm the math.

Of course the people knew why they were taken away. I didn’t explain it properly. They simply didn’t know, if they had assimilated to the point where they had lost their culture (as many did in Germany). why they had been called a Jew. They were Christians or Atheists and did not understand why they were being called Jews until they realized it was because of some parent or grandparent. Assimilation is good to a point. Once you start losing your tradition and culture you are a very easy target for racism, because you don’t even know WHY you are being targetted. You don’t have a difinitive place to go to in order t osave yourself.

The whole concept of the “Chosen People” has nothing to do with the people’s blood or anything, like Hitler thought it was with his “aryan race”. It’s something more spiritual and I can recommend lots of readings for you if you want to learn exactly what it means. Believe me, life as a Jew is not fun. It’s much harder with many more restrictions on you. People sometimes decide to convert to Judaism, and if they are committed and really want to, they can convert to the religion. It’s a long 3-year process, but those who want to go through it are fully accepted.

Are we talking about Eastern Europe or Western Europe now? In Eastern Europe the Jews were forced into ghettos and were merely tolerated in the Pale of Settlement. In Western Europe, the Jews were given full rights and citizenship and many assimilated into the culture to the point where they lost their religion. There are stories of this in the Holocaust of German Jews who had lost their Judaism and were extremely nationalistic and in some cases were even more German than the actual Germans in their communities. THese people were also killed off by Hitler.

Part of Judaism is tolerance for other religions. There are many non-kosher Macdonalds in Israel where you can go eat your bacon cheeseburgers and you can do anything you like on Shabbat. It’s your life and your laws, and according to Judaism, you can do whatever you like. No one is saying anything about you. You will not go to hell just because you aren’t Jewish, that’s a very Christian belief that everyone who isnt Christian will go to hell.

In fact, F_alk, many of your arguements were based on Christian beliefs rather than Jewish beliefs. There are some very big differences between the two religions, and you struck the Christian (I’m talking old Christian before the Holocaust) beliefs.

• No one said anything abut more rights or superiority, F_alk. I posted this to FinsterniS (I think that’s how you spell his name) and tried to explain how the term may seem racist but its implications are not.

Well… you did not convince me. I don’t see why i should consider Judaism as better of worse than Christianism or Islamism. Christian believe Jesus is the only way to god, Muslim believe Mohammed is the only way to allah, Jew believe they are the chosen people…

What is horrible about inter-marriage is that it ends the religion. When two people from different backgrounds get married and want to raise a child, who’s religion and culture do they follow? Many try to let the child choose for himself/herself, but that is not possible because children are not able to make such decisions until they reach adulthood. See my point? It is very hard to keep a religion/culture (I’m assuming that both the parents really love their culture/religion and want the child to have it) when the two cultures/religions are so different. In most cases, the child loses both cultures. In the case of Judaism, this will most likely diminish the number of Jews in the world. Remember, Jews make up 0.25% of the world’s population. 15 million out of 6 billion if you want to confirm the math.

Well, we can only admire Jew resilience… most people we call Jew in Europe have like 1/4, 1/8 or even less Jewish blood… Anyway mixing up is part of evolution, when two people from different culcure have a child, the child is stronger… like Dogs, bastards live longer and better than “pure sang”.

• @FinsterniS:

No one said anything abut more rights or superiority, F_alk. I posted this to FinsterniS (I think that’s how you spell his name) and tried to explain how the term may seem racist but its implications are not.

Well… you did not convince me. I don’t see why i should consider Judaism as better of worse than Christianism or Islamism. Christian believe Jesus is the only way to god, Muslim believe Mohammed is the only way to allah, Jew believe they are the chosen people…

Well, we can only admire Jew resilience… most people we call Jew in Europe have like 1/4, 1/8 or even less Jewish blood… Anyway mixing up is part of evolution, when two people from different culcure have a child, the child is stronger… like Dogs, bastards live longer and better than “pure sang”.

Of course I didn’t convince you. How do you expect me to convince you of such a big and broad topic without any research material? It’s a very hard thing to explain, and like I said beofre, I still havent explained it properly. You are assuming that the Chosen People means that Jews think that they are right and everyone else is wrong and that they will all suffer. But that is not true. THe concept is much different than that. I’ll post some books for research if you are interested.

BTW FinsterniS, I ate a French dish (German really) from around the area of Strassbourg and I can’t remember its name. It’s made with Sauerkraut, different kinds of meat and vegetables.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m