• @Jennifer:

Jerm, you ever consider you were just a really sick and twisted boy and it really WAS just you?  Just checking.  Not saying it was just you, but have you ever considered that it might be?

What do you mean sick and twisted boy?  I don’t think I outgrew that…  :wink:

Seriously, I don’t think your doc was giving kids credit.  I’m sure there are some that never notice their tinker tankers, and some that probably never let go.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Honestly, I don’t think a 9 month old can even conceptualize what sexual pleasure is.  He can barely contemplate the difference between his butt is itching and he needs a new diaper and his stomach is empty and he wants the tit.  How is he going to understand the difference between the feeling of warm spitup on his chest and an erection in his pants?

• @Jennifer:

Honestly, I don’t think a 9 month old can even conceptualize what sexual pleasure is.  He can barely contemplate the difference between his butt is itching and he needs a new diaper and his stomach is empty and he wants the tit.  How is he going to understand the difference between the feeling of warm spitup on his chest and an erection in his pants?

It’s biology, baby.

When exactly does touching the peepee start to feel good?  Don’t you think that the pleasure cells are always there?

• Jen- of course the baby has no idea what the erection means, what to do with it, or what its for. but they do get erections and have been known to play with them.

• @Jennifer:

Mech, if I was a herm what would I need my husband for?  :-D

Maybe its not you needing him.  Maybe its him needing you!  Perhaps hes the kind of guy that likes the best of both worlds.  :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

@Jennifer:

@Baghdaddy:

@Jennifer:

…. And infant boys do not have sexual erections, for the record.

LOL

They may not be able to ejaculate but you better believe they sure as heck enjoy playing with that thing!!!

Obviously I’m not the most qualified person to talk to about the joys of playing with little richard and the twins.  However, I was informed by the pediatrician that infant erections are not sexual in nature they are just a method of the body ensuring that all the capilaries are functional.

I’m finding this interesting.

Why did you ask the pediatrician?

His answer seems to be more about making you feel comfortable in taking care of the baby boy than admitting that said baby boy gets a nice feeling when the warm wash cloth comes around his dangly parts.

BTW, this is not just a boy thing.  Baby girls don’t have quite the same ground tackle to play with but they are not far behind in figuring out that something feels good.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Because I was curious.  It seemed weird that it happened and I was wondering if it was because it was shrinking due to being cold or something and I’d need to put an increased effect on global warming by turning up my heater to make him more comfortable.

The wants of my family trump the needs of the planet.

• 2007 AAR League

@Jennifer:

Because I was curious.  It seemed weird that it happened and I was wondering if it was because it was shrinking due to being cold or something and I’d need to put an increased effect on global warming by turning up my heater to make him more comfortable.

The wants of my family trump the needs of the planet.

Well I can understand the concern of a mother, that her baby boy not experience “shrinkage”.  That can be terrifying for a man, much less for an infant.  Be a good MILF and do what needs to be done!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m