Kwaspek104 (Germany) vs. VictoryFirst (Allies) | Original Europe, Game 1

• TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Europe - Beta - fix

Game History

Round: 7

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 5 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            8 infantry moved from Denmark to Germany
            2 transports moved from Danish Sea Sea Zone to English Channel Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from United Kingdom to English Channel Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from English Channel Sea Zone to France
            1 infantry moved from English Channel Sea Zone to Netherlands-Belgium
            1 infantry moved from English Channel Sea Zone to France
            1 infantry moved from English Channel Sea Zone to Netherlands-Belgium
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to Germany
            1 fighter moved from Danish Sea Sea Zone to Germany
            4 fighters moved from Belorussia to Moscow
            1 bomber moved from Belorussia to Moscow
            1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from United States to U.S. Eastern Coast Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 5 infantry and 3 transports moved from U.S. Eastern Coast Sea Zone to Halifax Sea Sea Zone
            2 transports moved from Atlantic Sea Zone to U.S. Eastern Coast Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 5 infantry and 3 transports moved from Halifax Sea Sea Zone to Atlantic Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from Atlantic Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 fighter moved from United States to United Kingdom

Non Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            1 artillery, 1 fighter and 5 infantry placed in United States
            1 transport placed in U.S. Eastern Coast Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 41 PUs; end with 43 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• @kwaspek104 Yep, that’s correct. However in the module the side that holds the required number of VCs at the end of a round wins.

Wow, Berlin went completely my way (-8.00 and 6.17 is ridiculous…)

• I would’ve still had good chances though of taking it with the Americans, so the massive dice swing didn’t make a huge difference.

I suspect that this game is over now with Berlin taken, however you can try your luck and attack Moscow, perhaps with a miracle you can still turn the tables 😀 If not I will start fixing the victory conditions, hopefully it’s finished this evening (for me it’s evening 😀). Are you up for another? Same sides or change sides?

• yes, always down. the winner picks the side lol.

Might as well kill some dirty communists in the meantime.

• Alright just hacked something together. Gonna test out if it works lol. Do you want to download the new module via GitHub or do you want me to send it via email?

Awesome, I’ll take the Allies again. What’s your bid?

• Heh heh I believe it’s working now 😁

b7965142-c6ed-4be4-b844-985c2c2e9d7f-image.png

• @kwaspek104

Also, what is that strategy you are testing with Ragnell, The Tank Push?

• @VictoryFirst Ah yes, it’s the age old strategy. There are many different variations of it, but it boils down to 1 or 2 rounds of infantry than all tanks for 1 or two rounds. Buy all inf when Western Allies are close by. It apparently breaks the game (may or not be true).

If you would like, I can try it against you lol. I was trying the naval strategy with you because I like subs lol.

• @kwaspek104

Lo, that’s actually the strategy I use myself for Germany. First 2 rounds 2 infantry, then all tanks for subsequent rounds, then a mixture to defend against Allies, and also a very aggressive G1 attack on the EF. I think there’s no way to beat that. However I would love to give it a try in our next game. Still figuring out what the best way is to pressure Germany as the Allies. Going to the Med feels to slow IMO, going North doesn’t achieve very much and pressuring Germany directly via Denmark or Holland can get you bogged down if Germany builds up a stack of infantry.

• indeed. I will steal your variation of the strategy then - 4 inf Rumania

• Awesome, I’ll set us up and you can do your G1. Did you see the Europe 1.5 version?

• I did! It is wonderful.

• Just finished another solo game and the Germans won… again! This game is super tough as the Allies… I fear it needs a considerable bid to make it balanced.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m