USA fig

7 it is

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3

Game History

Round: 7

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 5 artilleries, 5 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 fighters moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            5 bombers and 1 fighter moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 6 submarines, 3 tactical_bombers and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 110 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            9 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
            1 armour moved from Novgorod to Finland
                  Germans take Vyborg from Russians
            3 armour moved from Rostov to Smolensk
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Russia to Smolensk
            1 armour moved from Volgograd to Kazakhstan
                  Germans take Kazakhstan from Russians
            1 armour moved from Kazakhstan to Caucasus
            2 armour moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            1 armour moved from Rostov to Caucasus
            1 mech_infantry moved from Rostov to Caucasus
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Smolensk

Combat - Germans
            Americans scrambles 3 units out of United Kingdom to defend against the attack in 110 Sea Zone
            Battle in Finland
                Germans attack with 1 armour and 9 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 9 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 1/10 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Finland
                Germans win, taking Finland from Russians with 1 armour and 9 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Smolensk
                Germans attack with 3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys in Smolensk, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                Germans win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 3 armour and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Caucasus
                Germans attack with 4 armour and 4 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour and 4 mech_infantrys in Caucasus, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 2,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Caucasus
                Germans win, taking Caucasus from Russians with 4 armour and 4 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 5 bombers, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters, 6 submarines, 3 tactical_bombers and 1 transport
                British defend with 1 battleship, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 4 fighters and 3 transports; Americans defend with 2 carriers, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 8 transports; Russians defend with 1 submarine
                    Germans roll dice for 6 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
                    Germans roll dice for 5 bombers, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters, 3 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 8/14 hits, 8,17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 3 cruisers, 4 destroyers, 6 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 11 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 7/17 hits, 8,67 expected hits
                    3 submarines owned by the Germans and 2 carriers owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 submarine owned by the Russians, 2 destroyers owned by the Americans and 2 carriers owned by the Americans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 3 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 5 bombers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters, 3 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 7/14 hits, 8,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 3 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 11 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/12 hits, 7,00 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 3 submarines owned by the Germans, 2 fighters owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans and 1 cruiser owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    1 destroyer owned by the British, 3 cruisers owned by the British, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 5 bombers, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 6/9 hits, 5,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 5 fighters and 11 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 4/5 hits, 3,33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Germans and 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    1 fighter owned by the Americans, 1 transport owned by the Americans and 4 fighters owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    3 transports owned by the British and 7 transports owned by the Americans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 5 bombers and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 113
                Casualties for Germans: 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters, 6 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Americans: 2 carriers, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 8 transports
                Casualties for Russians: 1 submarine
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 4 fighters and 3 transports
            Battle in United Kingdom
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                British defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_major and 1 harbour
                Germans captures 45PUs while taking British capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
            triggerBritishDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to British
            Trigger Germans Conquer London: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_Axis_Capture_London_Switch attached to Germans

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 aaGun moved from Norway to Finland
            1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
            1 armour moved from Western Germany to Poland
            1 mech_infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            1 mech_infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            3 bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 mech_infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
            1 mech_infantry moved from Ukraine to Caucasus
            1 aaGun moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 armour moved from Rostov to Caucasus
            2 bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
            5 artilleries and 5 infantry placed in Western Germany
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Volgograd
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Ukraine
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Russia
            1 mech_infantry placed in Germany
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Poland: 2 mech_infantrys
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 2 mech_infantrys
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 109 Sea Zone. Rolls: 5
            Germans collect 60 PUs; end with 105 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 110 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 115 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 120 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 15 PUs; end with 135 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : -0,17
    Russians regular : 0,00
    Germans regular : -2,67

Savegame

• I didnt found the luck nedeed

U were Better

I resign

Congrats on a well played game, especially with Germana

U punished my mistakes swiftly.

• Amon-SulA Amon-Sul referenced this topic

• @Amon-Sul thx, everything germany (and italy) tried worked perfectly (109, Russia and final 110)
    Thx for playing again, had a good speed, dices were totally on my side… again.
    Allied plans succeded in Asia main land (Yunnan (again ;-) and Korea (I leared a new rule :-)) But due to failed 99.9% battle in Java, Japs managed to erase the allied fleet and had now lots of time/money to care about the main land.
    Looking forward for our 4th game! I’m open for any side.

• @fasthard

I forgot sz 109

I messed up there too but was able to come back after destroying the Italian navy

Yeah , u also took a good calculated risk in all those battles u engaged and especially going for Moscow

Russia Cost me the game, maybe i could take without Java thing (and sz109) but i tried to be offensive in both Scandinavia and Romania and it was too much to take.

Yeah i played an almost perfect USA with Korea, Carolines and Normandy , but messed up in Java

I need a few days rest, and i am Opened for a New game. I would Like to take allies Again i have a New bid idea

Sooner or later i ll play the axis too, we have time till the end of the calendar year

Thanks Again for the game, it was a good one :)

P .S.

We have a New firewall at Work, so no more games from Work

But with one move from both of us per day , i think its a good pace :)

I ll contact u soon :)

Greetings :)

• Perfect, you can take the Allies, so I don’t have to think about bids ;-). I’m excited to yours (I’d also be fine for a rematch with the same bid, I learned again there are many factors for different games (not only dices), which I’m happy about, so A&A won’t be boring ;-)).
    Looking forward for the game. Take your time!

• @fasthard said in L24 BM4 Fasthard (X) vs Amon-Sul (L+24) Game 3:

Perfect, you can take the Allies, so I don’t have to think about bids ;-). I’m excited to yours (I’d also be fine for a rematch with the same bid, I learned again there are many factors for different games (not only dices), which I’m happy about, so A&A won’t be boring ;-)).
    Looking forward for the game. Take your time!

Yeah, even with the same or similar bid, each game moves in its very own dirrection and its fun to play them :)

I would like UK AC on the shores of Alexandria

And UK dd in sz 91

I can play Russia on monday evening

When U re ready, just send me the link

Cheers:)

• @fasthard

Just sending a note in case u missed my last post

No presurre on ur side

Just checkin if u saw the post and are u happy with the bid, or u wish playing the allies?

Cheers

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m