• 1d6<=2: 1; Hits: 1
    4d6<=3: 3, 3, 4, 3; Hits: 3

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@Panzerstahl-Helm one other thing, you have to use it for Landmines. Then edit result before combat.

I’ll do a detailed LM explanation next or after I fix these boxes. :)

Maybe I’ll start Game Report instead. Ours is moving at a nice pace. Don’t wanna get too far behind :)

@Panzerstahl-Helm lol dicebot posted ha ha ha !

so, you’ll want to fight the Para battles in edit. Just ignore the first roll, the UK Airborne Attack, and then count there normal roll at 3 for first rd only.

Sorry to overexplain stuff :)

• @barnee said in PanzerStahl vs barnee EXP:

OOL is bombers before tacticals. This is going to be a though battle for the Brits…but I happy you attack. :-)

Halsey asleep at the wheel and his Fleet is Sunk ! Nimitz promotes Spruance on the spot ! lol

What do you mean?

BR

• @Panzerstahl-Helm Hi Panzer I mean you sunk the Fleet off the Aleutians. Admiral Bill Halsey went down with his ship hee hee

• @Panzerstahl-Helm ok I’ll finish up UK now

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Western United States: 6 infantry and 2 usa_fighters
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Americans buy 2 ArmoredInfantrys, 4 NavyFighters, 2 carriers, 2 destroyers, 1 elite, 2 submarines and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceAmericans: Americans has 2 Europe_Rails and 6 Rails placed in Eastern United States
            1 submarine moved from 91 Sea Zone to 93 Sea Zone
                  Americans take 93 Sea Zone from Italians
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to Southern France

Combat - Americans
            Strategic bombing raid in Southern France
                Bombing raid in Southern France rolls: 4 and causes: 4 damage to unit: factory_minor
                Bombing raid in Southern France causes 4 damage total. 

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveAmericans: has removed 2 Europe_Rails and 5 Rails owned by Americans in Eastern United States
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveAmericans: has removed 1 Rail owned by Americans in Alaska
            1 bomber moved from Southern France to United Kingdom
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            2 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 101 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 101 Sea Zone to 104 Sea Zone
            1 Heavy_BB moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            2 usa_fighters moved from Eastern United States to Gibraltar
            1 Rail and 1 elite moved from Eastern United States to Alaska
            1 artillery moved from Western United States to Central United States
            2 infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 26 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 26 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 usa_fighter moved from Queensland to Java

Place Units - Americans
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 elite placed in Eastern United States
            1 ArmoredInfantry placed in Central United States
            1 ArmoredInfantry placed in Western United States
            2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
            4 NavyFighters placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs
            Trigger Americans AdvancedProduction: Americans met a national objective for an additional 14 PUs; end with 66 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 76 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 81 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 86 PUs
            Objective Americans 4 Philippines: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 91 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceChinese: Chinese has 2 Rails placed in Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Burma to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Yunnan
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                1 fighter owned by the Chinese retreated
                Japanese win with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveChinese: has removed 2 Rails owned by Chinese in Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Tsinghai to Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Sikang to Szechwan
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Sikang
            1 infantry moved from Tsinghai to Sikang

Place Units - Chinese
            4 infantry placed in Sikang

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 5 PUs; end with 5 PUs
            Objective Advanced Production 1 Infantry: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 8 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 Hvy_Ind_1, 1 UndrgroundFctry, 1 airfield, 4 infantry, 4 uk_armours and 2 uk_paras; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Place Units - British
            Units in Union of South Africa being upgraded or consumed: 1 factory_minor
            1 Hvy_Ind_1 placed in Union of South Africa
            Units in India being upgraded or consumed: 1 factory_major
            1 UndrgroundFctry placed in India

Combat Move - British
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceBritish: British has 2 Rails placed in Union of South Africa
            Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: British takes Norway from Germans
                EDIT: British takes Denmark from Germans
                EDIT: British takes Holland Belgium from Germans
                EDIT: British takes Southern France from Germans
            2 infantry moved from Burma to Yunnan
            1 uk_tactical_bomber moved from Burma to Yunnan
            2 uk_fighters moved from India to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Siam to French Indo China
                  British take French Indo China from Japanese
            2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Syria
            1 mech_infantry, 2 uk_armours, 2 uk_fighters and 1 uk_tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to Syria
            1 bomber moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Syria
            EDIT: 1 uk_para moved from United Kingdom to Norway
            EDIT: 1 uk_para moved from United Kingdom to Denmark
            EDIT: 1 uk_para moved from United Kingdom to Holland Belgium
            EDIT: 1 uk_para moved from United Kingdom to Southern France

Combat - British
            Battle in Yunnan
                British attack with 2 infantry, 2 uk_fighters and 1 uk_tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                British win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 2 infantry, 2 uk_fighters and 1 uk_tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in Syria
                British attack with 2 artilleries, 1 bomber, 3 infantry, 1 mech_infantry, 2 uk_armours, 2 uk_fighters and 1 uk_tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 2 bombers, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers; Italians defend with 2 Italian_LCVs, 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 italian_para
                1 uk_fighter owned by the British, 1 bomber owned by the British and 1 uk_tactical_bomber owned by the British retreated
                Italians win with 2 Italian_LCVs, 3 fighters, 1 italian_para and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for British: 2 artilleries, 3 infantry, 1 mech_infantry, 2 uk_armours and 1 uk_fighter
                Casualties for Germans: 2 bombers
                Casualties for Italians: 2 artilleries and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveBritish: has removed 2 Rails owned by British in Egypt
            1 bomber, 1 uk_fighter and 1 uk_tactical_bomber moved from Syria to Egypt
            2 Rails, 1 infantry and 1 uk_armour moved from Union of South Africa to Egypt
            1 infantry moved from Kenya to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 battleship and 1 transport moved from 72 Sea Zone to 71 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Union of South Africa to Rhodesia
            2 uk_fighters and 1 uk_tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to India
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 uk_armour moved from Burma to India
            1 infantry moved from Persia to Northwest Persia
                  British take Northwest Persia from Neutral_Allies
            4 infantry moved from Brazil to 86 Sea Zone
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 86 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 destroyer moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 2 infantry and 2 uk_fighters moved from United Kingdom to Scotland

Place Units - British
            2 uk_paras placed in United Kingdom
            1 airfield placed in Gibraltar
            2 infantry and 2 uk_armours placed in Union of South Africa
            2 infantry and 2 uk_armours placed in India

Turn Complete - British
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 37 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,6,1,6,4,5,1,6,1,3,3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 36 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,2,4,3,3,5,3,3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 119 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,1
            British collect 53 PUs (5 lost to blockades); end with 53 PUs
            Trigger British AdvancedProduction: British met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 59 PUs

EXP Game 1 Stahl UK 3 .tsvg

Dam those syria boys were all over it lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm oh yea, I kept that para over the bmbr. Go ahead and change if you want

• @barnee

I just figured that the battle reoorts look different than the once for normal G40 or any other game. I am missing the number of hits for each battle round and the average hits per round. But thats not important and no need to fix.
    I will take a look at the game after my coffee and I will go through your notes regarding player enforced movements etc.

Syria was quit a gamble - you had ~10% chance of winning.

• @Panzerstahl-Helm yea I wasn’t expecting to win in syria. Just wanted to kill those ground pounders. Don’t want them getting loose in the middle east lol

Yea I noticed that too. The hits not showing up. Idky that is. It’s kind of a cool stat.

No hurry. I’ll be on for a couple more hours yet if you have any questions.

Rock on
    Rock On !!!.png

• @barnee

Che cazzo! - I was sweating after the first round in Egypt, were the British hit 7 out of 9! But all good at the end. :-) Egypt is liberated and people can enjoy good italian food now rather than the British junk food. :D

I used the LVC in Syria and tried to move them via Edit through SZ98 into Egypt, but TripleA wouldn´t allowe it. So I moved them through Trans-Jordan into Egypt. While doing that Trans-Jordan was conquered by Italy. I changed the ownership back to UK.

Nice move with the paratroops! I need to keep an eye on these as well in the future. Oh boy, who would have thought that a world war can become stressfull…

It seems the hits per round are showing again in the turn summary.

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 air_transport, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceItalians: Italians has 1 Rail placed in Southern Italy
            Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Italians takes Trans-Jordan from British
                EDIT: Changing ownership of Trans-Jordan from Italians to British
            1 armour, 2 artilleries, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Alexandria to Egypt
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Greece to 99 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 99 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 98 Sea Zone to Egypt
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Egypt
            EDIT: 2 Italian_LCVs moved from Syria to Egypt

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Egypt
                Italians attack with 2 Italian_LCVs, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 5 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                British defend with 1 bomber, 1 harbour, 2 infantry, 1 uk_armour, 1 uk_fighter and 1 uk_tactical_bomber; French defend with 1 infantry; ANZAC defend with 2 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 cruiser in Egypt, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 2 Italian_LCVs, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 5 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 4/12 hits, 4,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 bomber, 5 infantry, 1 uk_armour, 1 uk_fighter and 1 uk_tactical_bomber in Egypt, round 2 : 7/9 hits, 3,50 expected hits
                    2 Italian_LCVs owned by the Italians and 5 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Egypt
                    1 bomber owned by the British, 1 infantry owned by the French and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Egypt
                    Italians roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 1 mech_infantry in Egypt, round 3 : 5/7 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 infantry, 1 uk_armour, 1 uk_fighter and 1 uk_tactical_bomber in Egypt, round 3 : 2/5 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Italians lost in Egypt
                    2 infantry owned by the ANZAC, 1 uk_fighter owned by the British, 1 uk_tactical_bomber owned by the British and 1 uk_armour owned by the British lost in Egypt
                Italians win, taking Egypt from British with 2 armour, 2 fighters and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 22
                Casualties for Italians: 2 Italian_LCVs, 2 artilleries and 5 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 bomber, 2 infantry, 1 uk_armour, 1 uk_fighter and 1 uk_tactical_bomber
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry
                Casualties for ANZAC: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveItalians: has removed 1 Rail owned by Italians in Greece
            2 fighters moved from Egypt to Alexandria
            1 italian_para moved from Syria to Iraq
                  Italians take Iraq from Neutral_Axis
            1 Rail and 1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Greece

Place Units - Italians
            1 air_transport, 1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Southern Italy
            1 infantry placed in Northern Italy
            1 submarine placed in 97 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 16 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Trigger Italians AdvancedProduction: Italians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 19 PUs
            Objective Italians 4 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Italians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 21 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Italians regular : 1,50
    British regular : 3,17

exp-game-1-stahl-it-3.tsvg

• @Panzerstahl-Helm heh heh right arm :muscle: Good Action. I almost said something about the paratroopers, but you’d bought one with JPN and moved him. Plus you sunk the US Fleet, so i need as much help as i can get lol :)

At least the tommies put up a decent fight even if they can’t cook worth a shit.

My brothers gf is a brit and while she’s easy on the eye, he does all the cooking lol

• @Panzerstahl-Helm yea the LCVs require Edit unless there just moving 1 in NCM by land. There a Land unit for xml purposes, so can’t move them across the water.

Good move bringing them to the Attack as hit soakers. :+1: As long as they attack, even if empty, they can take a hit. Only on defense is when they can’t.

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 Hvy_Ind_1, 2 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 6 PUs; 

Place Units - ANZAC
            Units in New South Wales being upgraded or consumed: 1 factory_minor
            1 Hvy_Ind_1 placed in New South Wales

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 fighter moved from New South Wales to Queensland
            1 mech_infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone
            2 infantry placed in New South Wales

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 14 PUs; end with 20 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC Liberates DNG Turn3: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 22 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 27 PUs

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            3 infantry moved from Algeria to Tunisia
            1 destroyer moved from 81 Sea Zone to 72 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - French

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

EXP Game 1 Stahl F 3.tsvg

@Panzerstahl-Helm ahh yea so triplea picks the route to Egypt with the LCVs. Since there land they won’t let you stop in the water and then move again even in edit

• @barnee

Hi,

I am simulating my G4 move and besides others I am attacking Norway to liberate it from the UK-Paratrooper by using 3 inf + 1 bomber.
    The very first round your paratroop defends with a pre-shot at “1”
    The Paratroop hit the “1” and now I have to select a casuality without firing a shot.

According to the rules a paratrop defends at “3” the first round, but no pre-shot like in below example.

Bild_2023-10-03_135214338.png

Is that correct?
    If not, how should I proceed?

BR

• Test dicebot (to see how it works)

[dice 1d6<=2]

• 1d6<=2: 1; Hits: 1

• @Panzerstahl-Helm yea that was the only way to simulate the 1st rd shot at 3. The problem mainly is if there shot at 1 hits, it auto kills and you can’t shoot back.

Victory discovered you can do the battle in edit and ignore the first para or wolfpack rolls and then just pick the correct casualties accordingly.

Problem is if you make a mistake in edit, it’s harder to fix. I’d suggest trying it in local mode and you’ll see how it works.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m