|1941] Recommended Strategies (was: I am a new)

• Hi
    I am playing Axis and Allies 1941 with some home rules and I have some questions about what strats I could use to gain an advantage over the Allies. I am playing Germany and Japan against the Allies. The home rules we have are that tanks can blitz through occupied territory. for instance attack an occupied territory then blitz and attack a new space right next to the one they just captured and attack the units inside that space. Please tell me your thoughts on this I know that it is really overpowered but we have one more, bombers can, instead of bombing, pick up one man and drop him in a territory as a paratrooper so you can capture those spaces with nobody on them. We also added bombardment by only battleships, hit on a 4 or less.

So first German turn I captured Moscow and surrounding territory, I did not think about the necessity of taking Anglo Egypt before I found this website so I did not do this and now India is backed up. England gained control over the Atlantic and holds my battleship and 2 subs in sea zone 5 they hold it with a Huge fleet which has a fully maned aircraft carrier and they took western Europe with one tank remaining I can take this back quickly though because I have 4 tanks and 4 inf available in Germany I just wanted to know what I should aim for and what are my goals to try and get. my income per turn is about 20.

If you have any questions you can ask. about the home rules one more I should mention is that transports instead of having no defense can escape. they role one dice depending on how many ships are in the fleet, so if there is 2 ships the transport roles and a 2 or less it escapes if 3 ships it roles 3 or less escapes etc… if more then 6 ships it automatically escapes you can decide if it escapes or not if you decide to escape it can only move one space if it can’t move anywhere to a empty space or where there is friendly units it can’t escape it cannot move into a enemy occupied territory.
    again if you have any questions on the home rules just ask thank you for helping.

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Axis & Allies 1941 on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m