does anyone like to play with this rule???

• Yes and no. :roll:

I like being able to destroy AA guns, but IC’s are a bit costly to have to rebuild. :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

Ever since I’ve know of industrial complexes and industrial bombing raids I’ve allowed the rule that IC’s could be destroyed. However, AA guns, no :D :D . Thoughts?

no… a bombing raid wouldn’t require you to “expend” 15 to rebuild… it just damage the factory so the owner has to repair :lol:

• I like the rule and use it.
    We play it like in W@W rules for example th Russians can move their
    capital…

• 2007 AAR League

Can someone please clearly explain to me the rules of an industrial bombing run? Thanks a lot :D :D :D .

move any number of Bombers into an enemy IC Territory, and specify them for a bombing run (the bombers can be mixed between SBR’s and attacking…)… During combat if the Defender has an AA in the IC Territory, he rolls a 1d6 for each Bomber… each 1 rolled, sends a bomber down without Bombing…all survivors roll 1d6 and the total number on the dice added up is removed from the enemies IPC stash…
    hope it helps… 8)

• how do the scorched earth rules work?

if a territory is taking over and there is an IC and/or AA it can be chosen to be destroyed….

• So does that mean the defender chooses to destroy their own AA or IC as a casualty?

If only the AA and/or IC are left, MUST they be destroyed before the attacker can take the territory?

@Guest:

So does that mean the defender chooses to destroy their own AA or IC as a casualty?

If only the AA and/or IC are left, MUST they be destroyed before the attacker can take the territory?

no… the rule is to represent Russian scorched earth: the destruction of infrastructure so the enemy cannot use it… although as russia you probably wouldn’t do (because next turn you will take it back) it, but for India it’s great… yes the Defender chooses it and no the territory can be taken without the AA or IC being destroyed (sorry for the misclarification)…

• but for India it’s great

Unless of course Japan takes it in the first round and you’ve just wasted 15 IPCs on it.

@Grigoriy:

but for India it’s great

Unless of course Japan takes it in the first round and you’ve just wasted 15 IPCs on it.

either that or if Japan spends so much attention on the IC and loses it… at least he’s made and your just dissapointed.

• 2007 AAR League

Thanks for clearing that up for me GG :D :D :D .

@UKcommander:

Thanks for clearing that up for me GG :D :D :D .

shoye no prob…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m