USA
    UK
    NATO
    SEATO

Communist:
    USSR
    China
    Warsaw pact

• There is an earlier scenario in this thread with the UK and the two Chinas as powers. This 1960s scenario is set after the Chinese-Soviet alliance basically broke down. Most of the UK’s colonies are independent by this point, so it seemed better just to merge them with NATO (UK’s Pacific board colonies are part of SEATO)

As t stands countries will be at different levels of influence. It will be easier for the USSR to get China into its camp than the US.

I was working on optional rules for the Chinese player to be kind of a third alliance who could side with whichever power they chose. If other people really want the UK and China in as separate powers I’d consider revising it.

• @dannyboy2016:

There is an earlier scenario in this thread with the UK and the two Chinas as powers. This 1960s scenario is set after the Chinese-Soviet alliance basically broke down. Most of the UK’s colonies are independent by this point, so it seemed better just to merge them with NATO (UK’s Pacific board colonies are part of SEATO)

As t stands countries will be at different levels of influence. It will be easier for the USSR to get China into its camp than the US.

I was working on optional rules for the Chinese player to be kind of a third alliance who could side with whichever power they chose. If other people really want the UK and China in as separate powers I’d consider revising it.

Ok I get it, but do you have the setup?

• Yeah the oob is being finalized for testing this weekend. I should have that stuff ready for you all to try on sunday. :)

• @dannyboy2016:

Yeah the oob is being finalized for testing this weekend. I should have that stuff ready for you all to try on sunday. :)

Thanks! cant wait to try it out! :-D

• @empireman:

@dannyboy2016:

Yeah the oob is being finalized for testing this weekend. I should have that stuff ready for you all to try on sunday. :)

Thanks! cant wait to try it out! :-D

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D  :-o :-o :-o

• ITS SUNDAY!!! Can we have the setup? :-)

• Sorry dudes. My friend bailed on me, possibly on account of the holiday. Will get in play testing this week and work on setup some more.

• @dannyboy2016:

Sorry dudes. My friend bailed on me, possibly on account of the holiday. Will get in play testing this week and work on setup some more.

NOOOO!!!
    Can you put the setup on and we could help? :-)

• @empireman:

@dannyboy2016:

Sorry dudes. My friend bailed on me, possibly on account of the holiday. Will get in play testing this week and work on setup some more.

NOOOO!!!

so can you?

• @empireman:

@empireman:

@dannyboy2016:

NOOOO!!!

so can you?

waiting for reply…… :-)

• hey its the weekend! can we have the setup :-)

• WHEN CAN WE HAVE THE SETUP

Sorry, for the outburst, I want to play it soooooo bad.

• What happend to every one? Im lonely! And what happen to the setup?

• ive been waiting for years now, i dont konw, but your not alone

• @poloplayer15:

ive been waiting for years now, i dont konw, but your not alone

somebody is here! YES IM NOT ALONE!

I have IM him and he has not replied :cry:

• Sorry, I momentarily vanished. Geeze has it really been years?

Anyway, zip file is going up today with all the rules. Just got to finish writing up the nuclear rules document, put everything in a zipfile, and post it on the site. I promise the wait is over. :)

• hallelujah!! praise Dannyboy2016!!!

• Let me know if you all have any problems. Give it a play and let me know about balance.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tw3r86104hhzzr1

• Oh, btw it uses the latest version of holy Larry’s rules (Alpha 3.9) for stuff like AA guns and convoy raiding.

I’ve included rules for having communist China as a player country or as a neutral. This scenario is set between the time it was a staunch soviet ally and the time of their big split.

This is a beast and my photoshop skills aren’t up for the task of making cards for all the neutral countries. Hopefully that won’t hurt your enjoyment of the scenario.

I’ll make a second version if you guys find it favors one side too much.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m