• @Guerrilla:

and the enemy can clear them with a destroyer by paying 7 IPC’s…

good one… :wink:

@Grigoriy:

@Guerrilla:

and the enemy can clear them with a destroyer by paying 7 IPC’s…

good one… :wink:

well there has to be a way :wink:

• They could also be cleared by hitting a ship…even if you had to pay extra each turn, you’d still come out ahead by killing ships.

• 2007 AAR League

Hey GG I know this is a little off the topic but praise the Lord Jesus that it looks like you made it home from Camp Virginia :D :D :D.

You mean GI… Yeah I was thinking the same thing…

Oooooh……Beach Defenses… :lol: Ideas?!

• Beach defences would be good…I’d like some sort of universal playing piece that could represent beach obstacles/concertina wire/etc. Mines will be a separate unit, which will have to be cleared as discussed above. Pillboxes/bunkers are also a single unit. Perhaps these obstacles could limit how many infantry can disembark from a transport…not sure…

• Hey GG I know this is a little off the topic but praise the Lord Jesus that it looks like you made it home from Camp Virginia

You mean GI… Yeah I was thinking the same thing…

Thanks for the well-wishes but unfortunately :cry: I’m only on R&R, I’m going back rather soon.

• 2007 AAR League

Oh, sorry to hear that GI. Well you and everyone else are still in our prayers and God Speed.

• @UKcommander:

Oh, sorry to hear that GI. Well you and everyone else are still in our prayers and God Speed.

Amen to that.

The best of Wishes…

@UKcommander:

Aye Aye…

• @Guerrilla:

@UKcommander:

Aye Aye…

I’m in the Army not the Navy… :)

whoops :oops: … sorry… Bon Voyage?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-?

GG

They have to get you over there some way… :lol:
    unless they only use Aircraft nowadays!

• As much as I would have liked to take a ship, this time it was the plane.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m