How Did Your Forum Name Came To Be?

• heh, you must be proud. :wink:

• w.r.t. the microsoft issue - as a former 'puter salesguy, i noticed that MS material purchased by students, teachers, etc. had a huge discount on it relative to the stuff bought by “the public” (provided appropriate documentation was displayed etc.). Also they’re bulk purchases for schools was also considerably less than, say a law firm.
    Note that i was privy to wholesale price info.

p.s. good job Geze - i’ve yet to begin a successful forum.

• Yea, I’m aware of that CC. Pretty cool, huh?

In case you’re interested, I’m fairly certain that the education price applies to regular students also, not just schools. Just though ya might like to know…

Bill Clinton is walking a dog around the White House lawn early one morning. He walks it past the guard’s post, and the marine says “Mr. President, is that a new dog?” Clinton smiles, and replies, “Why yes, I got it for my wife.” The marine looks at the the dog, looks up with a smile and says, “Excellent trade.”

• you’re right D:S - i was able to give the discount to university/college students as well.

• Back to topic:

my name stems from my r/l first name, the underscore a relic of my first email addy and the nick which appeared after it (with the softwarae that i had to use)…
    then a friend who received mails from me started to actually vocalize that gap, and here i am…

• u know something falk i like ur name alot ;)

if thats ur real name ur parents had good taste in names when they named u ;)

• my name stems from my r/l first name, the underscore a relic of my first email addy and the nick which appeared after it (with the softwarae that i had to use)…
    then a friend who received mails from me started to actually vocalize that gap, and here i am…

Come again? :wink:

• vocalizing the gap eh?

HOW? :-?

• @F_alk:

Back to topic:

my name stems from my r/l first name, the underscore a relic of my first email addy and the nick which appeared after it (with the softwarae that i had to use)…

So it’s not after the F_alklands?

• vocalize the gap:

my email-addy and nick appeared in intranet mails like:

hmmhmmhmhmmF <alk>So, a friend vocalized it by calling me:
    F … … … alk

And Ewok, :D i am thankful to my parents as well, i like the name a lot too :)</alk>

• I just noticed the when I say your name I dont say the L

• I always thought it to be Flak… :wink:

• @GeZe:

I just noticed the when I say your name I dont say the L

Tstststss…. it’s pretty important, that “L” :P

• ya I said your name "Faak

• I just found out that there is a compony in grmany that sells doors and windows that is named GeZe!

• '19 Moderator

When I first started playing A&A on the Internet I signed up at the Zone and had to come up with a name on the spot. At first I tried DezertRat but it was taken so I stared at the computer and tried to think of another animal to put with Dezert. Did I mention I live in the Desert? Anyway I like to swim and go fishing and my astrological sign is the fish so I submitted Dezrtfish. I forgot to type in the second E and the Z looked cooler than the S. I use that name with anything that has to do with A&A I post in some other places as DezertRed. Red is the name I go by, it is also the color of my hair.

• So Falk, what is your first name?

• @yourbuttocks:

So Falk, what is your first name?

Well, it is Falk, just as you have guessed.

• @Xi:

As in China (e.g., the Xin Dynasty.) My ancestry is important to me, but I do not share it lightly.

Xi how Chinese are you? I’m born in Hong Kong and what’s the Xin Dynasty you were referring to? :-?

• The Xin Dynasty was short-lived, from around 7-22 A.D. or 9-24 A.D., depending on who’s counting. China is actually named after it. Thus, Xi!

I am about 1/32 Chinese. I posted a part of my heritage on the website a while back. Irish, Jewish, Polish, Chinese, etc. :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m