• Now if we could only FMG to re-stock the connect hex for Catan (or whatever they’re called)… look quite cool.

8-)

• @allboxcars:

Now if we could only FMG to re-stock the connect hex for Catan (or whatever they’re called)… look quite cool.

8-)

Not sure that they are needed with the current printing of the game. The blue border keeps things in place quite nicely.

• I love Settlers of Catan. It’s definitely a close second to Axis and Allies. The only thing that I don’t like is the sometimes anti-climactic endings. In AaA you can always count on a fight to the death for the last capital, or an all-out invasion of Washington or Japan. Once in Settlers my friend won the game and didn’t even notice, so we kept playing for two full rounds until finally someone pointed it out to him.

• @GrizzlyMan:

Once in Settlers my friend won the game and didn’t even notice, so we kept playing for two full rounds until finally someone pointed it out to him.

You can do that or if someone else gets 10 victory points and declares it first then that person is the winner. I don’t tell anyone that they have 10 points if they do not notice it.

• @GrizzlyMan:

I love Settlers of Catan.

Try a game called Dominion if you like Catan. I had been looking at it on BGG and when we went to the FLGS to get Catan expansion Traders and Barbarians and did not see a copy in the store I remembered that Dominion was supposed to be a good game. It was my birthday that we went to the FLGS so my wife was with me. She told me to get something so I picked up Dominion and looked at the back of the box and she looked at it as well. It is a card game and when she noticed that she indicated that she likes card games so we bought it. We have not played Catan since. I have bought 2 other expansions for Dominion since then and have 2 more that I would like to get. Very fun game.

• Try a game called Dominion if you like Catan

Thanks. I’ll check that out

• '10

Just found this FREE on-line SETTLERS OF CATAN game.  Posted in New thread also

http://introgame.playcatan.com/

• Anyone know where to play Catan on-line against freinds for free?

I found one site “Asobrain” but its closed to new registration :(

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m