• @Brain:

@Omega:

Neutrals in Pacific seem to have 0 ipc worth.

I don’t think coconuts count as resources.

But they do count as an income that should be split.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

they do…i just never really considered invading spain…Or any of the lesser neutrals like in south america

South America can be of use for Japan if they want invade Brazil in case of KGF. I guess all these countries will have at least a value of 1 IPC, maybe Argentina 2 and Brazil 3. Punish KGF!

• @i:

man KGF is dume i played a 1vs1 game and won because the us was conqered by japan(they put no men on wus or cus)

What they didn’t see Japan coming? That’s dumb. That’s dumb not dume.

• oh i have done that before! its the BEST

• @i:

he saw no point i toke it with 1 transport full of infantry :wink:

That’s took not toke. What are you tokin’ anyways. I guess your opponent will pay better attention next time.

• His defense was 2 infantry? He deserves to lose.

• he hasnt caught on that thats my strat.

• @i:

he hasnt cott on that thats my strat.

You need to play better opponents. Today’s English lesson: caught not cott. Tell your mom that you are getting an education on this site. :-D

• @i:

saddly only three other humans will play with me. (playing your slef is boring)but when aae40 comes out my friend says he’ll play but as long as hes italy.

I guess then that would make you the Allies.

• if i want to play with my grandparents i HAVE to be the axis…they refuse to play if they have to be japan or germany

• @idk_iam_swiss:

if i want to play with my grandparents i HAVE to be the axis…they refuse to play if they have to be japan or germany

My grandparents actually fought against the Germans

• irock’s pentultimate post, corrected for punctuation and spelling:

@i:

Sadly only three other humans will play with me (playing by yourself is boring), but when AAE40 comes out my friend says he’ll play but only as long as he’s Italy.

(irock, please take note.)

• Look irock, just look at the education that you can get on this site. Tell your parents that you are not wasting your time here.

• @Brain:

@idk_iam_swiss:

if i want to play with my grandparents i HAVE to be the axis…they refuse to play if they have to be japan or germany

My grandparents actually fought against the Germans

I set up the board one time for my Grandpa who was based on Tuvalu Island in the Solomons; he took one look at it, smiled, and shook his head.  “WWII was no boardgame, son.”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m