• Official Q&A

Compare them to the cruiser silhouettes on page 11 of the Operations Manual.  Plus, they’re all mixed up!

• As a matter of fact that is exactly what I did.  I went to play my study game looking at one possible Japanese response to the Santa Isabel invasion, and during the resupply phase, while deciding how I would spend the US money, I noted the silhouette didn’t match the ship.  You post is what made me think I might have the wrong ships, and I think you are correct.  Now I’ll have to ask about cruisers and red chips.  BTW, I switched out all my painted pieces from AAR with these pieces to make this more fun.  I only have to paint about half of these pieces now, but I got a lot more to paint in the AAR game.

• This was the first thing I noticed when I opened the box. I was pretty impressed that AH had the replacements on hand and was able to send them out so quickly. I received my replacements in about a week!

• Does the game still come with the wrong colors?

• Official Q&A

It’s hard to say for sure, but I imagine so, since I doubt they’ve sold out the first print run yet.  You can get replacements from Wizards customer service.

• I think Krieghund is correct once again. Unless the first print run is gone the sets will likely have the incorrect units.

• I decided to bite the bullet and buy a copy (I was gonna save money for Anniversary Edition, but I figure, I’m gonna be in the middle of a semester when that comes out, might as well get some enjoyment now!) and it did have the wrong cruisers.  Oh well, time to request reinforcements!

• I got my replacements in about a week. Thanks for the info here!

• Thanks for all the info,I just bought Axis and Allies Guadalcanal and it’s cool,I sent off the request for the right cruisers last night and I got a reply this morning.

• Well,I’m happy, :-)I just got the email saying that the right cruisers are in the mail,not even 24 hours after contacting them and it’s in the mail on the way.Nice. :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m