Anyone do the survey…get the free gift?

• Found at top right on this website Forums page today(4-4-06).

Get Axis And Allies Pacific Free.                        Free Axis & Allies DDay
    Just Complete Our Online Survey!                    We’re giving away free gifts.
                                                                        Offer Expires Today!

Just wondered how many of you sucked in five friends to do the survey.   :roll:

nope… here’s why:

How does this work?

This site operates an incentive promotion program where consumers can receive a gift after fulfilling the participation requirements.

Advertisers pay us to get users to their websites, to receive their solicitations and participate in their offers. We send you a gift with free shipping in exchange for doing so!

Companies spend a lot of money in advertising trying to persuade users to visit their sites and buy their services, why not just reward the consumer directly with that money?!
    3 Easy Steps to Get Your Gift

To receive the gift for this promotion, you must complete the following steps:

1. Register for your membership with us using accurate contact info (such as valid email & street address) when requested so we know where to ship your gift. You will not receive your gift if you use false information.

2. You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, Axis and Allies® Pacific Game, you must complete a total of 6 offers. Be sure to read the directions on each page and follow them precisely. You will be directed as to when you must complete any offer to earn a gift.

For example, the site may say that offers must be completed as follows: “Page 1 - Complete any two (2) offers below to get your gift; Page 2 - complete any two (2) offers below to get your gift”. Therefore, if you complete 4 offers from page 1, instead of 2 from each page, you have not correctly completed the program and are not entitled to a gift. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Examples of Advertisers’ offers may include free trial offers, credit cards, free quote requests and other free or low-cost offers. Typically, there are a variety of offers presented for your selection - some offers require a small purchase, while others are free trials or free applications which do not require a purchase (and can be cancelled without obligation).

To ‘Complete’ an offer, you must sign up, get approved for and activated (where applicable) for the Advertiser’s offer by meeting all conditions and steps stated for the offer. For some credit card offers, the card must be activated by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance in order for the offer to be considered ‘completed’.

When our Advertisers report to us that you completed their offers, your account will be updated accordingly and should show in the Gift Status section. It will take 4 to 6 weeks before we get confirmation of your offer completion and the Gift Status section reflects this, so please be patient. Be sure to print out and keep the pages showing you have signed up for each offer as you complete it.

3.Check your Gift Status page weekly then print and mail your Gift Redemption Voucher. Be sure to check your status page often so that you know when your Gift Redemption Voucher is available for you to print, complete and mail in for your gift. You must send in your Gift Redemption Voucher within 90 days of it becoming available or your Gift Status will expire and you will not receive your gift. Be sure to keep a copy of your Gift Redemption Voucher. Upon our receipt, it will take 6 to 8 weeks to ship you your gift. Please be patient.

Note: We are solely responsible for all Gift fulfillment; all related questions should be directed to us. You can reach our Customer Service Department by clicking here. Please do not contact offer Advertisers regarding your gift status. The Advertisers are soley responsible for their offers, refunds, products, cancellations and related customer service. Please do not contact us regarding Advertiser’s offers.
    Frequently Asked Questions:

Is there any cost?

It is free to join our program as a member. Some Advertiser offers require making a purchase. Others do not.

What’s the catch?

There is no catch! Our Advertisers cover our costs for your gift as well as the shipping and handling. To get your gift, simply complete the requirements outlined above. Once you complete the requirements, we will ship the gift to you free of charge!

Why are the Advertisers paying for the gift?

Advertisers hire us to drive users to their web sites and offers. You go to Advertiser’s sites, complete their offers and agree to receive solicitations from them in exchange for your gift. Everybody wins.

Why are you doing this?

Instead of spending money on ads to persuade you to go to the Advertisers’ sites, we just give you a gift to go. Why waste time giving money to other people when we can give you the reward directly?

Do I have to redeem my gift by a certain date?

Yes. You must correctly submit your Gift Redemption Voucher within 90 days after it becomes available in the Gift Status section or else your Gift Redemption Voucher will expire and you will not receive your gift.

Do I have to buy something from the Advertisers?

Some offers require you to make a purchase. Others do not. Please review the terms for the offers on the Advertisers’ sites to be sure you meet the conditions of the offer.

If the instructions say to complete 2 offers on page 1, 2 offers on page 2 and 2 offers on page 3 each, can I just complete 6 offers on page 1?

No. You must complete the offers exactly as the instructions on the site indicate. You will not receive credit if you fail to do so. If you have questions, please contact us.

What do I do if the Gift Status section does not reflect the offers I have signed up for?

Remember that it can take 4 to 6 weeks for the Gift Status section to correctly reflect your offer as we have to wait for confirmation from the Advertisers. After that time if the section is still wrong, please tell us by phone or email via the Contact section. Be sure to print out the offer pages as you complete them so that you can help us to be sure you get your gift.

What do I do if I’ve sent in my Gift Redemption Voucher and haven’t received my gift?

The process of shipping your gift can take 6 to 8 weeks after we receive your Gift Redemption Voucher. Be sure to keep a copy of your Gift Redemption Voucher before you mail it. If, after that time, you have not received your gift, please contact us.

Do I have to pay taxes on the gift?

We have to report gifts in the amount of over $600 to the IRS as having been given to you. We must obtain your SSN to do so. Federal and state tax authorities may consider this income. You can find out more information about this at www.irs.gov.

How do I contact you?

You can reach us at the information list on the footer of the site or in the Contact section.

I contacted you and you haven’t responded!

It can take up to 5 business days for us to respond to an inquiry. Please be patient. If you have not received a response in that time, please call or email us and indicate that you have contacted us previously.

How many free gifts can I get?

There is a limit of one gift per person.

What if I don’t live in the United States?

Sorry, but our incentive program is currently available only in the United States unless otherwise expressly stated. “United States” includes the 50 states and territories including Midway Islands, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Virgin Islands, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and Guam; “United Kingdom” includes England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

Can I participate if I’m under 18?

If you are under 18, you cannot participate. Unfortunately, persons under 18 are subject to special laws which prevent us from taking you as members.

Is there anything else I should know?

Please click here for our complete Member terms and conditions.

• So,
    Gue, are you part of this nebulous "we?"  Or did you just cut and paste?

Do you have this big warehouse of A&A game discs?  Or does the neb “we” have it?

Could it be a truckload of hot or pirated CDs ??
    Know where I can get a Rolex?
    Nudge, nudge!  Wink, wink!

nope I cheated… Cut and Paste don’t have time to join their groupies… If only El Jefe, If only… :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m