• (correction to title, Maus is 1:110 scale)
    Made to fit right in with either scale, this is resin cast with metal barrels. Other variations are being made, including some with stowage racks and cables. Different camo schemes will be made as well.
      One pic shows it next to a newer V2 King Tiger.
      The best Maus is posted last.

• Oh man. Sweet.

• Thank you. I have made 12 of them now (about half were ordered with the ambush camo).

• 3 More Maus ready for shipment. The green camo job I already posted. The grey one I posted quite a while ago, but it is on a new, simpler, chassis now. The ambush is one I just finished, with a combination of toothbrush spatter and toothpick applied dots. Even though the fine spatter (much of which I cover up with some touch-ups) is not to scale with the other dots, it creates the apperance of being roughly textured, like that spackle paint.

• Customizer

Those are excellent, wonderful camo jobs.

• Here is one of my 1:110 scale Maus tanks next to a newer “V2” sclae (1:100) King Tiger. Its made to be right in between the oder AAM tanks, and the newer ones. It looks fine with each scale.
      These range in price from $40 (simpler 1-color), most about $60, but some up to $80 (with many extra features and ambush camo).
      Currently, I have only sand colored maus with the side cables in stock right now. Those can be all sand, or have camo added, or even the ambush camo. I can make any configuration you want (even unpainted tanks that you finish yourself), but it may require a month or two wait, since Im low on resin right now. But a sand based maus, with at least a few features, I could supply right away.
      I have unpainted, white-plastic flak turrets all made up, but just not painted. I can have one of those ready at a moments notice. Those are $25 to $35, depending on if it is to have the complicated ambush camo or not.
      If you want to discuss any more options, give me an e-mail at
    timdrocks@mchsi.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m