• 2007 AAR League

when you go to DAAK’s site, you can download battle maps.

one of them, uses the same A&A europe map, but they have re-done it with Italy included.

The question is, when does Italy go.  which turn sequence is their.  ie. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th.  i have no idea and later today we have a group getting together to play.

Another quick question.  they also have one called the great war. its WWI but with a lot of countries.  my question is, what groupings are there.  like in some A&A games in europe depending on how many people you have you can be America and russia and so on.  or in the world version germany and japan.  so in WWI’s map.  are britain and france lumped together for a play.  is russia by itself for only one player.  does the german player get to play Austria hungary also?    and secondly, what order do the countries go in.

Thanks for whoever knows.

• 2007 AAR League

another question referring to italy in the europe game.  italy doesnt attack with germany i take it, but they can defend together right?
    just wondering.  :?

• 2007 AAR League

I think Italy goes right after Germany.  They have to attack separately (just like US/Russia in revised), but all units occupying a territory are allowed to defend if the territory is attacked.

But I’ve never played this version, so I might be off.

• 2007 AAR League

thanks we’ll use that tonight.  :-)

• 2007 AAR League

anyone checked out the Eastern Front map on DAAK’s downloadable maps?

there are two box’s in libya for italy and a box in siberia with russia.  both have people in them, but why the boxes.  what does that mean?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m