AXIS & ALLIES BBR TOURNAMENT - CHICAGO 2024 - JUNE 21-23

• It’s that time of the year again. Registration for the second Chicago BBR tournament is now open!

It will again be taking place in Addison, IL which is 15-20 minutes from O’hare Airport. Dates are June 21-23 for 3 days of gaming.

Registration fee is $100 per person, which includes lunch for all 3 days. The hotel provides free hot breakfast and coffee each day as well. We will have a block of rooms with a discount as well.

We will be playing the most current version of BBR that is official right now.

If you have any questions, reply here or email me at: grandcommandgaming@gmail.com

Thanks!

• PantherP Panther pinned this topic on

• Where do we register and would this event be individual or in teams?

• @hawkeye999

This would be for teams, with the fee being applicable to each person on that team. You may still register as an individual, but you would be assigned to a team.

To register, we accept Paypal or Zelle. If you are interested in attending, let me know and I will privately message you that information.

Thanks for the question

• We are less than 2 months out from the tournament!

If you have any interest in attending, please let me know within the next few weeks.

• BBR-CHI2-Banner2.png

• We are less than a month away from the tournament!

We need 1 more team to round out our roster of 12 teams. Please let me know ASAP if you want in and want to compete!

• BBR-CHI now has 12 teams!

I will keep registration open for another week in case more players or teams want to jump in last minute. However, the cutoff date for registration will be June 7th.

• CALLING ALL BBR PLAYERS - We have 13 teams for the Chicago Tournament starting next week June 21-23. This is a last and final call so we can even out our bracket to 14 teams.

PLEASE LET US KNOW TODAY if you want to come compete!

• System unpinned this topic

• BBR-CHI 2024 has concluded!

Here are your medal winners…

GOLD: Legion of Doom wins over Team Bruiser

SILVER: Twin Linked defeats Midwest Joey Giardiniera

BRONZE: Mad Hammers defeat Phoenix Rising

IRON: The Krakens defeat General’s Fortress

COPPER: The Leftovers defeat Prussian Grenadiers

Congrats to all the medal winners and thank you all for coming and competing. I would like to think this was a very successful event, and I hope we can do it again next year!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m