BBR Tournament - Chicago 2023

• We are officially announcing the first Chicago BBR tournament, taking place June 23rd - 25th at a hotel in Addison, IL which is 15-20 minutes from O’hare Airport.

Registration for the tournament opens up January 20th. There will be up to 8 tables and is a 3-day event. We will be playing whatever the latest version of BBR is at that time.

I will provide updates about this on my youtube channel (The Madman) if anyone would like to follow. If you would like to be notified via email about more registration, please email me at grandcommandgaming@gmail.com

Thanks!

• @the-madman If you like, I can put this on the events page on the website. If you would like to write a blog post, I can put this on the “front page” and blast it out to all the various channels.

• PantherP Panther pinned this topic on

• @djensen Sounds good to me!

The only details I can provide at the moment are the ones above. I will fill more in as time goes.

• Registration for BBR-CHI opens up in 2 days (1/20/23) !

Registration fee:
    $90

1685 West Lake Street
    Addison, IL 60101

Dates:
    6/23/23 - 6/25/23

• Registration is for BBR-CHI is now OPEN!

Registration Fee: $90
    Message me if you are interested and then I will share my email address with you.

1685 West Lake Street
    Addison, IL 60101

Our block of rooms currently costs $129/night. The more guests we get, the more likely I will be able to try and bring the cost down.

Other info:
    Our game room at the hotel is 1400 sq/ft, so we can accommodate up to 7-8 tables, which means 14-16 teams. Teams must have at least 2 players, but no more than 3 players.

Prizes:
    (TBD)

• Just a reminder to everyone that we are still putting on this event, June 23rd - 25th in Addison, IL. This will be the first Chicago BBR tournament!

If you are interested in attending please reach out as space for more teams will be running out as the event nears closer.

• UPDATE - Registration for the Chicago Axis & Allies 1940 Global Bloodbath Ruleset tournament is closing on June 15th. The tournament dates are June 23rd through 25th. If you want to attend, please sign up before that date so we can accurately plan for more tables/pieces/food.

The tournament will be taking place at the Hampton Inn & Suites (Addison, IL). We do have a block of hotel rooms at a discounted rate available. Please message me if you wish to have that reservation link.

Drawing for teams begins a week before the event!

• System unpinned this topic on
  • T The Madman deleted this topic on
  • PantherP Panther restored this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m