Grasshopper's G40 Invitational (OLD THREAD)

• Sponsor

Before either of you book accommodations, let me research your choices and present best options… I’ll work on it over the weekend.

PS: Shall I put you both together on the same team?, it seems like a good matchup.

• '18 '17 '16

Funny we were just talking about that. Yes we’ll play on the same team. I’ve been searching for a cost effective way to travel to Buffalo after it’s all said and done, if you have any suggestions there that would be greatly appreciated.

• @Young:

@MajorBlood:

Sweet! Count me in.

Awesome, where are you coming from?

Cleveland, Ohio USA

• Sponsor

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Funny we were just talking about that. Yes we’ll play on the same team. I’ve been searching for a cost effective way to travel to Buffalo after it’s all said and done, if you have any suggestions there that would be greatly appreciated.

Now that I think about it, I would be honoured if you would be my teammate, we can play against Sieredblood and Widowmaker on the first day (I told you that you’d get plenty of suiters knocking down your door  :-D)

• Volcano Garrison is All-in!!  Have Passport will travel.  If short on attendees at event, am willing to play 2-man teams to help you keep tables.  B4 coming from Vienna….awesome!
    Aloha Nui Loa, Tef

• OK then.  if we are already picking teams, Hunter would you like to team with me to take on the great ones, YG, GHG and Sired Blood?  Ready to rock!!  Whats A Team gonna do?  “sit around a campfire and sing songs?!” - in honor of Bill Paxton who passed away last year…

• Hey this is Billthecanuck from youtube.  Are there any good hotels near the convention you would recommend?  My knowledge of Toronto is walking between terminals at the airport :P  Also I just noticed that this is the same weekend as the Calgary boardgaming convention: Fallcon.  tough decision as i usually go to that every year.

• '18 '17 '16

Hey Bill. Apparently the Best Western Plus Durham is about the closest hotel to the convention. I called them the other day to get some info about travel between there and Pearson International. They are on the opposite sides of Toronto but they told me that the cheapest way to get there is to take a train to Union Station and then another out to Oshawa. The rooms would be cheaper if you can pair up with someone and get a room with 2 beds in it. A room with one bed is almost as much as a room with 2. You get a free breakfast included in the price of a room too. They have a toll free number on their site for more info.

• cool i’ll take a look

• Registered for FMG CON - I would like to join the Invitational. (Alan Teare)

• Accommodations, Travel and Food information added to our Events Listing here : http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=39360.0

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the event (not including the Invitational Tourney) you can direct them to info@fmgcon.com and we’ll answer as quickly and thoroughly as possible.

• I would like to sign up. I have preregistered for FMG. I would like to tam up with Fennic.

• Sponsor

@tanstaafl:

I would like to sign up. I have preregistered for FMG. I would like to tam up with Fennic.

Hey Tanstaafl, did you contact me on YouTube?, would the initials of your name be AT?, and can you tell me where you’re both from?.. I will put you and Fennic on my list… let me know when Fennic has registered.

Thanks for participating.

• @Young:

@tanstaafl:

I would like to sign up. I have preregistered for FMG. I would like to tam up with Fennic.

Hey Tanstaafl, did you contact me on YouTube?, would the initials of your name be AT?, and can you tell me where you’re both from?.. I will put you and Fennic on my list… let me know when Fennic has registered.

Fennic is AT (North York)  Tanstaafl is JP (Ajax)

• Sponsor

@Fennic:

@Young:

@tanstaafl:

Fennic is AT (North York)  Tanstaafl is JP (Ajax)

Thanks Fennec, wow… you guys are close, have you pre-registered yet?

• @Young:

@Fennic:

@Young:

@tanstaafl:

Fennic is AT (North York)  Tanstaafl is JP (Ajax)

Thanks Fennec, wow… you guys are close, have you pre-registered yet?

They have!

• Sponsor

Thanks, the master list has been updated.

• I just paid and registered. . . ADD ME TO THE LIST
    I will bring my G40 boards along with some variant setups, and maybe some other games
    See ya there
    Surprise Attack
    Kris

• Sponsor

@suprise:

I just paid and registered. . . ADD ME TO THE LIST
    I will bring my G40 boards along with some variant setups, and maybe some other games
    See ya there
    Surprise Attack
    Kris

Awesome Kris, you can bring your boards if you like, but all the tournament tables will have a 1 piece printed map on vinyl.

• Going forward, anyone who registers for their weekend pass for FMGCon (www.fmgcon.com/register), could you please add a note to your registration or send us a separate message (here if you wish, including the name you used to register via FMGCon Registration) that you are coming as a participant of the YG Invitational AAAG1940 Tournament so we can mark things down appropriately?

This would be a great help, thank you!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m