• And when i say i like democracy i dont mean the american way, that not a democracy, i like to stand up and say my view on things, argue against the thing i dont like, vote and believe in the things i do.

In US you have 2 parties with power… the Conservative and the not so conservative ;)

no, the US is not a democracy either.

• Searched da web and found this stuff about peak strength in ww2

USSR 12,500,000+

UK 5,100,000

USA 12,300,000

Proof comies were more powerful, just big and stupid, BUT STILL MORE POWERFUL

• thats not because they are communist, its because they are russia, which is not only much bigger than the US, but has had a much larger population for a long time. (im assuming it still does, it may not)

• @F_alk:

Communist does not… i repeat: not! …equal stalinism.

very true, Stalinism is as much Communist then China is.

• (like Stalin, Lenin, Fidel and so on)

I’m not sure if Lenin belongs on the same page as Stalin and Fidel… :-?

But as for Hearts of Iron, the AI is a lame duck (much like the AI in A&A), but if you can correct it with some of the mods from the HoI community, Hearts of Iron becomes a much better game. The combat system I believe still needs some reworking in the next game. :) The interface is settler and so are the mechanics the game is built upon.

• I think the AI did some huge steps from 1.00 to 1.05b. Plus: if you play one of the mods, they paid some effort on some special countries. (I think Stoney road was the one that makes it hard for a german human player)…

But, it is fantastic in multiplayer. You really have to shift your strats by 85°.

• @F_alk:

I think the AI did some huge steps from 1.00 to 1.05b. Plus: if you play one of the mods, they paid some effort on some special countries. (I think Stoney road was the one that makes it hard for a german human player)…

But, it is fantastic in multiplayer. You really have to shift your strats by 85°.

I only have v1.00 and it’s really annoying me how no one can build transports.

• 1.00 ?
    ouch …. that one really sucked :)
    I play 1.05 (which has a severe bug, so better get 1.05b), and there the AI manages to put up some pressure for some time… of course the computer is not such good in the strategic planning, so in the long run you win…
    just like so many other games where you have to survive the first few attack waves and then have “won”.

• Yeah, I heard stony road is the best mod of the bunch. Incredibly hard on the German, and the fact that AI actually mirrors armies in real life.
    (the campaign for Russia takes serious effort now)

@TG:

(like Stalin, Lenin, Fidel and so on)

quote]

then why is stalin in a seemingly lower “brutal” level then Hitler

never mind that was off the subject :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m