South America Has Troubles, Too …

• @TG:

And what role would a shaved head do?

It is to show the total ignorance of Neofascists towards history.
    Original Skinheads were buddies with the jamaican immigrants in England….
    So, already two things in history were the Neofascists don’t have a clue. Can we find more?

• D_E_S,
    Please tell us, in your polite, logical, emotionally stable and succinct manner, the importance of the Shaving of the Head in a Neo-Fascist’s (or Neo Fascist’s) life.

D_E_S, I also noticed youse ur from NENJ. How long is the trip to NYC? Have you been to Ground Zero (I think we need to rename it. GZ has a very depressing sound, in my experience, for those who haven’t been there)?

What was your reaction?

I’m gonna start a new string for this. Look at Forums. - Xi

• It is to show the total ignorance of Neofascists towards history.
    So, already two things in history were the Neofascists don’t have a clue. Can we find more?

Ha, poor Neofascist. :-?

• I’d call that a cheap post, T_6. Don’t throw any more stones! :wink:

• What stones? I mean, you should at least know what you’re standing for (in this case, shaved heads). :-?

• Mike despises the term “Neo-Anything”. Mike’s an oldschool Nazi )

• actully the shaving of the head means nothing i was just kidding around lol:)

and XI i live 20 miles North West of NYC and no i have not bin to NYC :)

and Falk its nice to see u being ur Anti Facist self again. i realley miss u mocking me lol :)

and Yanny i dont dislike the term Neo. its jus i joke about it cus i have a marvelous Sense of Humor :)

and to TG :P

• @F_alk:

@TG:

yea we tend to forget Germany lost WW2 lol its a Habit among my type lol

• @F_alk:

@TG:

also i forget what my Teachers assign for HW :( that one is a major killer

• :oops:
    D_E_S, you should be ashamed!
    Especially after the WILD PARTY
    your gonna have with no HW! - Xi

• So there is no actual reason behind a shaved head? Well, at least you can’t say that fascist aren’t trendsetters. :)

• there could be a meaning behind it i just dont know. and i dont shave my head cus Nazis do i shave it cus i like the way it looks and it requires no grooming :)

• i shave it cus i like the way it looks and it requires no grooming

Always a good answer. :wink:

• ;)

• what do neo-nazis do ayways?

• thats a good question ;) im guessing u watch American History X or Romper Stomper for the answer to that ;)

• Good Movies. :wink:

• @Yanny:

I think most of South America’s trouble comes from political instability. You see Governments changing way too much there…

I wonder what the main motivating factor in this constant political upheaval is. Perhaps it’s becuase we keep replacing their govenments for them? Chile (I believe) for instance: there was a perfectly democratic government in place that just happened to be shifting towards the left in the 1970’s. So we help certain factions stage a little coup and exicute the current government; they end up with a ruthless dictator, but at least they aren’t godless communists. I geuss they really do kill commies for christ in South America.

• u bet ;)

• Bossk, issues like your talking about are exactly the reasons why I do not support an attack on Iraq. We’ve miserably failed at almost every attempt we’ve made at Nation Building.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m