• @Xi:

F_k WAS RIGHT! :)
    regarding the mathematics. With a little encouragement I figured he’s coorrect there. Thanks for the patience.

yw … excuse my bad temper in that…

You referred to cch or chlorated carbohydrates. I believe that’s what the US folks refer to as cfc or chloroflourocarbons. Other than that, I leave the scientific twisting to someone else.

Well, I know the acronym in german, and cfc sounds good.
    Anyway, those are about the only success of environmentalists. And now honestly, did your life get worse without cfc’s? Do you miss them?

• @F_alk:

@Xi:

F_k WAS RIGHT! :)
    regarding the mathematics. With a little encouragement I figured he’s coorrect there. Thanks for the patience.

yw … excuse my bad temper in that…

You referred to cch or chlorated carbohydrates. I believe that’s what the US folks refer to as cfc or chloroflourocarbons. Other than that, I leave the scientific twisting to someone else.

Well, I know the acronym in german, and cfc sounds good.
    Anyway, those are about the only success of environmentalists. And now honestly, did your life get worse without cfc’s? Do you miss them?

my life just hasn’t been the same. My bed is harder, my food tastes worse, my air-breathin . . . well, that’s still the same more or less.

• [The camera pans the room and . . . ]

We find Xi sitting in a dark corner in front of a generic 17" monitor with a Compaq SK-2800C keyboard ready to slip from his lap. The right hand is precariously hunting and pecking on the keboard. However, the left lovingly cradles a bottle of Sobe Dragon to Xi’s body. He is leaning back in an old brown leather desk chair, with metal studs, and a spring is beginning to wear through in a most uncomfortable place. His feet are crossed on the far right corner of the desktop fighting for space with one of the family’s pet dinosaurs, a Compaq Presario 7478 CPU. At the foot of Xi’s tilted chair is a small bowl and teaspoon, with the dried remains of some Graeter’s Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

[Camera tightens to show from Xi’s head to his lap.]

We see Xi experience shortness of breath,
    his face becoming flushed,
    attempted multiple extreme efforts at inhalation,
    the Dragon is dropped on the old warped speckled tile floor,
    grasping throat,
    placing both hands across the treachea, palm inward[the International Sign of Choking],
    deeply flushed face,
    decreased struggling for breath,
    his hands relax and slip to the keyboard
    which slips from view and clatters to the tile floor,
    the fight is ended.

[The camera slowly lowers and tightens on the overturned bottle of Sobe Dragon as it empties a few more drops on the cool floor. Fade to black]
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I knew the air didn’t have that
    fresh, processed smell anymore!

• Xi(from the battlegrounds of Stovolkor)

• Please, I had better hope you’re not describing what I think your describing.

• eeeeeeeee :cry:

• For any of you who still don’t know and are still interested…‘to wank, or wanking’ is masturbation! ‘wanker’ is an insult. (i spent some time at an international school in holland…picked these things up from the british)

• I was thinking:

1. Massive Myocardial Infarction (anterior with radiation to the carotids)
    2. Wicked asthma attack
    3. Choking on something
    4. some kind of metabolic syndrome/toxin
    5. thrombotic emboli (from DVT developed after hours of sitting in front of the computer) thrown to the pulmonary artery

but now . . .
    triple eeeeeeee

• I’m not dead yet! :P - Xi

I think that’s a famous line. :wink:
    –--------------------------------------------
    Not enough cchs/cfcs fer me! :cry: - Xi

• u have interupted the thread hehe :P

• What thread? :P

• o u know what thread im talkin about ;)

• Sure… :roll:

• Moses

• thos has turned a little of topic eh :)

• Amazing Fact: 159 regestited people in this forum have not posted ONCE, zero times

• oh well… can’t win 'em all. :wink:

• opps :oops: I ment posted not voted. I edit :oops:

• @GeZe:

Amazing Fact: 159 regestited people in this forum have not posted ONCE, zero times

I noticed that when I looked at the Members’ List for the first time today. Why join if you aren’t going to post at least once?

• egxactly!

• YAY- I’m 12th :D

• I’m catching up TG :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m