• If i ever get the time i’d try a game of AA&E with you. Not sure if dicey accomidates that or not . . . .
    would have to be later tho’ - i’m neck deep in two games right now.

• There are dicey formats that will allow that. :)

• YAY- 800 posts

• congrats F_alk!!

• Heh… now race to 1000… :P

• no, a race to who can beat TG!

• Heh… you could do that. :wink:

• well, the top 3 posters combined

• Heh… I’m still not sure that would be enough. :-?

• well lets see-

Yanny: 1972 posts
    CC: 1373 posts
    Horton: 970 posts

total- 4315 posts

TG- 3989 posts

hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!

• hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!

And you have no sense of humor… :-?
    (or otherwise I wouldn’t include “I’m not sure” and :-?)

But lets look at your “education…”

1. First you can’t even capitalize “American.”
    2. It’s “;” not “,” when joining “good and you.”
    3. “I new” should be “I knew.”
    4. “Cant” is spelled “can’t.”

Pretty pathetic I would say. I may be American, but I sure know a bit more than you… :o

• @TG:

hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!

And you have no sense of humor… :-?
    (or otherwise I wouldn’t include “I’m not sure” and :-?)

But lets look at your “education…”

1. First you can’t even capitalize “American.”
    2. It’s “;” not “,” when joining “good and you.”
    3. “I new” should be “I knew.”
    4. “Cant” is spelled “can’t.”

Pretty pathetic I would say. I may be American, but I sure know a bit more than you… :o

lets reveiw-

1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!
    2. Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.
    3. You have no sense of humer!
    “hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!”=joke

• 1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!

Wow, I would think even a 3rd Grader would know this. At least I did, and I’m an American… :-?

Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.

Mathematical logical? That really isn’t a phrase… :-? Maybe logical mathematics or mathematical logic… :-?

Very poorly done since your grammer and spelling makes it horrible to read. God invented “Emoticons” for a reason. Use them. But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

Could you tell that was a joke if I hadn’t had told you? :wink:

• that’s enough you too. Stop trying to artificially elevate your posting rates by pointless bickering.
    TG - i expect more of you. Stop letting GZ drag you down to his/her level!!
    :D :) :( :o :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink:

• @TG:

1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!

Wow, I would think even a 3rd Grader would know this. At least I did, and I’m an American… :-?

Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.

Mathematical logical? That really isn’t a phrase… :-? Maybe logical mathematics or mathematical logic… :-?

Very poorly done since your grammer and spelling makes it horrible to read. God invented “Emoticons” for a reason. Use them. But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

Could you tell that was a joke if I hadn’t had told you? :wink:

1. The numbers I was using wernt sopposed to corespond with the issues you brought up.

2. In school they tought us about multiple intellegences, mathematical/logical is the name for one of them

But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

3. But of course I am not a canadian! I have lived here for 11 years but am not a citizen and was not born here, I am a Bulgarian

• mathematical/logical

This makes a big difference when conjoining words… :-?

3. But of course I am not a canadian! I have lived here for 11 years but am not a citizen and was not born here, I am a Bulgarian

So let me get this straight. You lived 11 of your (I forgot how old a 6th grader is) 12 years in Canada, and you don’t consider yourself a Canadian… :-? I guess nationalism/patriotism isn’t as hot in Canada… :-?

TG - i expect more of you. Stop letting GZ drag you down to his/her level!!

Hahaha, I’m just trying to show you shouldn’t bite off more than you can chew. :wink:

• @TG:

So let me get this straight. You lived 11 of your (I forgot how old a 6th grader is) 12 years in Canada, and you don’t consider yourself a Canadian… :-? I guess nationalism/patriotism isn’t as hot in Canada… :-?

I do call myself a canadian, But I’m not, you have to be a citizen

• @TG:

again - melting pot (America) vs. the salad (Canada).
    i was at a Canada vs. Ukraine volleyball game. There were more Ukranian fans than Canadians. i think 1/10 Canadians speak English as their second language (over 100 languages), and we are not quite as patriotic as Americans. Maybe we see ourselves as citizens of the world first . . . .

• Maybe we see ourselves as citizens of the world first . . . .

Heh… then you would be called Humans, Terrans, or Earthlings… :-?

• @TG:

Maybe we see ourselves as citizens of the world first . . . .

Heh… then you would be called Humans, Terrans, or Earthlings… :-?

yeah,
    as if YOU are human . . . .

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m