• yeah TG - i think TM deserves a chance to catch up to Geze at least. I actually enjoy reading her posts. I think she reminds me in a way of my youngest sister . . . (24 years old today - her champagne birthday).

• ha, well you don’t have to live with her anymore. :P I still do. :x

• @GeZe:

YAY-700 posts,beat F_alk

maybe i should start doing one word posts like YB did once to get his tally up. … or i could start something entirely new: one-letter-posts…
    that would boost me. This posting alone would have accounted for hmpfteen posts :)

• If you really want to be number one, why don’t you just enlist in a lot of PBEM games? That way you can vent your anger on unsuspecting A&A players on this board, heheh :roll:

• Hi I’m new around here, and would be glad to take that kind of “punishment.” I’ve only played A&AE a few times. But I would like to get going, after Thanksgiving, with some PBEM games of A&AE. Who would like to destroy the new kid?

By the way, I presume that some of the non-posters are simply trolling their way through the rich treasury of facts & commentary that you folks have engendered here over the past couple of years. It seems to me that plenty of the discussion threads are good enough to satisfy different types of readers.

Besides, have you noticed how many people in society refrain from participating in open talk? Human nature, I guess. Out of nearly 600 people who’ve registered, about 25% are keeping quiet. ((Hmm: What nefarious deeds could they be plotting!?))

• Sorry, but I don’t have A&AE… :( Though it’s great to have you here! :)

• Well thanks TG.

I just may bid on a couple of games on Ebay – pick up an A&A and A&AP for the holidays. I’ll let you know…

• If i ever get the time i’d try a game of AA&E with you. Not sure if dicey accomidates that or not . . . .
    would have to be later tho’ - i’m neck deep in two games right now.

• There are dicey formats that will allow that. :)

• YAY- 800 posts

• congrats F_alk!!

• Heh… now race to 1000… :P

• no, a race to who can beat TG!

• Heh… you could do that. :wink:

• well, the top 3 posters combined

• Heh… I’m still not sure that would be enough. :-?

• well lets see-

Yanny: 1972 posts
    CC: 1373 posts
    Horton: 970 posts

total- 4315 posts

TG- 3989 posts

hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!

• hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!

And you have no sense of humor… :-?
    (or otherwise I wouldn’t include “I’m not sure” and :-?)

But lets look at your “education…”

1. First you can’t even capitalize “American.”
    2. It’s “;” not “,” when joining “good and you.”
    3. “I new” should be “I knew.”
    4. “Cant” is spelled “can’t.”

Pretty pathetic I would say. I may be American, but I sure know a bit more than you… :o

• @TG:

hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!

And you have no sense of humor… :-?
    (or otherwise I wouldn’t include “I’m not sure” and :-?)

But lets look at your “education…”

1. First you can’t even capitalize “American.”
    2. It’s “;” not “,” when joining “good and you.”
    3. “I new” should be “I knew.”
    4. “Cant” is spelled “can’t.”

Pretty pathetic I would say. I may be American, but I sure know a bit more than you… :o

lets reveiw-

1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!
    2. Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.
    3. You have no sense of humer!
    “hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!”=joke

• 1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!

Wow, I would think even a 3rd Grader would know this. At least I did, and I’m an American… :-?

Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.

Mathematical logical? That really isn’t a phrase… :-? Maybe logical mathematics or mathematical logic… :-?

“hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!”=joke

Very poorly done since your grammer and spelling makes it horrible to read. God invented “Emoticons” for a reason. Use them. But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

Could you tell that was a joke if I hadn’t had told you? :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m