• '17 '15

I have dealt with FMG three times and their communication is horrible to non-existent. A simple e-mail confirmation of your order is not much to ask?

When I purchase A&A items, I buy in lots from different sites all at once, Shapeways + HBG + FMG. All of the competitors from FMG communicate effectively, I have had to track down someone from FMG, tried Facebook, email from their website and through PM on this site. And on at least one occasion, no response at all. Very disappointing to say the least. Items that were ordered showed up in the mail about a week after the other sites had delivered product, the latter with tracking numbers so I could follow the progress.

Have the dice I want, two Italian Combat Sets and the plane stands I need. I WILL NOT deal with FMG again.

• '17 '16

I concur, their contact is terrible to non-existent, and they are slow to deliver… but at least they do (eventually) deliver… and for some very nice things that you can’t seem to find elsewhere (Combat Dice comes to mind)… it’s worth one poor customer service episode, and a little longer wait time to get something very nice for Axis and Allies that you will have for years… I don’t intend on dealing with FMG again, unless they offer something I can never get anywhere else… but at least they DO deliver (eventually), and I now have my Combat Dice!

P.S.
    I had to toss that 7th Russian die into my “random dice collection can”… you have no idea how that 7th oddball 31st dice messes with someone suffering from acute OCD.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m