Recommended alternative piece for Minor IC's

• I never liked the cardboard chits but haven’t found a suitable affordable option til now. For $6 including s/h i got the ubuild pieces. It came with 40 gray minor ics and 40 green houses. The gray pieces have 2 slanted roofs and a small chimney and look great next to the old ics with 3 slanted roof and 2 smoke stacks. They are about the same size…12mm square vs 9mm x 17mm rectangle of old ics.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

These U-build monopoly buildings would be perfect barracks to represent POW/concentration camps (a house rules thing).

Thanks for telling us about these!

• '16

The best approach I’ve seen was a friend who cut his factories in half with a hacksaw. Large factories are majors, while the smaller, halved factories are minors.

I’ve got mine painted three different colors. Bought a lot of 50 for a few dollars from a vendor at Nashcon in May 2016.

Before Nashcon, I used red Monopoly hotels for the major factories and the green hotels for minor factories. I still like to use the green ones every now and again because I think they’re nifty.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m